Maybe it's my green colored glasses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe it's my green colored glasses

But Djax for a third is fucking crazy. Are they trying to part ways with him because they think he could be capable of weirdness on a hernandez level? It just makes no sense at all. Djax saying he'd like more of his contract guaranteed at the end of the year (which none of it is) isn't enough for them to push him out of a town for a third. Lord knows I don't work with him on a daily basis. Something had to happen.

I'm thinking it has to be off-field

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
    But Djax for a third is fucking crazy. Are they trying to part ways with him because they think he could be capable of weirdness on a hernandez level? It just makes no sense at all. Djax saying he'd like more of his contract guaranteed at the end of the year (which none of it is) isn't enough for them to push him out of a town for a third. Lord knows I don't work with him on a daily basis. Something had to happen.
    I don't get paid to write this stuff, so I feel like speculation on my part is somehow "healthy" while this all gets sorted out.

Players have issues with teammates and coaches all the time. Cary Williams demonstrated that guys can work together on the same team after the Cooper mess. Jackson didn't stop getting passes thrown his way when he and Bicknell went public with their argument v. the Vikings.

That being said, something just seems weird about the DJax burglary, the "crip" pic, and now Jackson's (through his people) saying he doesn't want to leave Philly over "nothing." Teams have their own security people and have (I would assume) free access to the WWE security team. I am quite sure these multiple events resonate in some way with Chip.

OTOH, Shady had his questionable off-field stuff last year and you did not hear a peep about trading or releasing him. Also-I have not heard a single Eagles player comment on the Jackson fiasco. No comments gathered a reporter at a player appearance or even "unnamed" player sources...Odd

Comment

I can promise you that Desean is no gangster. Dude is a phony. Hes just a serious dumbass
      WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

He's fuckin' fast, though.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

The fact that his ex

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
          I can promise you that Desean is no gangster. Dude is a phony. Hes just a serious dumbass
          had been banging Beiber attests to the phony-ness.

Comment

Really think we should stop wasting our time/energy

on this stupid rumor,,,they have nothing to write about,,,DJ will not hold out,,,its all talk,,,if he's going to get traded it will be on draft weekend,,,we can all gush or hate when the time comes,,,the guy has a certain skill set which about 5 guys have,,there is no real upgrade from him..
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

I just don't see a reason for actively trying to drop Jackson for a third. That would be fucking nuts. It almost feels like ratface is behind the curtain pulling strings.

Comment

thats never going to happen,

this is doing 2 things for the Eagles

A. it gauges the market for what they could possible get for DJ

B. makes DJ uneasy; and he will most likely report to camp on time and not make waves..
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

scores TD's too.
                  WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

That's one way to look at it

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                    this is doing 2 things for the Eagles

A. it gauges the market for what they could possible get for DJ

B. makes DJ uneasy; and he will most likely report to camp on time and not make waves..
                    that seems like they are kind of poking the bear doing that. Throw the guy a fucking bone, he had a great year, he's going to do well under Kelly going forward, give him a little security and everyone is happy.

Comment

DJ has COME OUT AN SAID...I WANT TO STAY IN PHILLY!

I just can't see Chip Trading DJ if comes to chip on the side and says please don't trade me...$$$$$ is great but its hollow without winning!

PERIOD!
                      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                      "BFTR"

Comment

Here's Jackson's house

Just bought it last year in Tarzana. Real crip hood, ain't it?

Comment

[QUOTE=The Ref;1751104]Just bought it last year in Tarzana. Real crip hood, ain't it?

Excellent point. This is the house of a alleged gangster.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...4CM/story.html

Notice the frontage and attached garage? Non-gangster NFL players go with the detached garage ala the Jackson's home. I can see some confusion regarding the trim, shingled roof and use of columns however studious observers of gangster style homes can see the really important aspects.
                          --
                          Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
                          X