Djax as good as gone according to someone close to him

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Djax as good as gone according to someone close to him

One person close to DeSean Jackson told the Allentown Morning Call that there's "no way" Jackson will return to the Eagles in 2014.

There have been so many conflicting reports on the Eagles' feelings about D-Jax that it's hard to know what to believe. "There is no way he's an Eagle this year," the person close to Jackson said. "However it leaked out, it leaked out, and now this is what you have." Eagles beat writer Nick Fierro predicts "Jackson is out of here for sure, and long before the NFL draft too." Appearing on Sirius XM Radio Thursday morning, ESPN's Sal Paolantonio told host Ross Tucker that "DeSean Jackson's act is wearing thin with Chip Kelly."

Source: Allentown Morning Call

Rotoworld!

I fully expect a report from you re:Gregg Rosenthal's views on the situation.

C'mon...you are better than that.

Comment

Originally posted by weizer View Post
      One person close to DeSean Jackson told the Allentown Morning Call that there's "no way" Jackson will return to the Eagles in 2014.

There have been so many conflicting reports on the Eagles' feelings about D-Jax that it's hard to know what to believe. "There is no way he's an Eagle this year," the person close to Jackson said. "However it leaked out, it leaked out, and now this is what you have." Eagles beat writer Nick Fierro predicts "Jackson is out of here for sure, and long before the NFL draft too." Appearing on Sirius XM Radio Thursday morning, ESPN's Sal Paolantonio told host Ross Tucker that "DeSean Jackson's act is wearing thin with Chip Kelly."

Source: Allentown Morning Call

I am by NO MEANS saying they should trade him, but if CK has had it with his "act" then I guess this would be the best year, considering this draft class, to let him go?

I guess I have to wonder, if this draft class was not stacked at WR would we even be having this discussion?

Comment

PFT cronies

Originally posted by Pete View Post
        I fully expect a report from you re:Gregg Rosenthal's views on the situation.

C'mon...you are better than that.
        Better than everyone's PFT posts...and when Sal Pal says it you gotta believe.

Comment

There's no "act"

Unless the word act refers to clearly being one of the two best offensive weapons your team has.

P.S. - Sal Pal is a fucking Vagiant loving hack.
          Last edited by Eagle In Ohio; 03-20-2014, 10:05 AM.
          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Where'd you hear that bull?
            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

STOP POSTING!

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
              UGGGH THE BOARD IS GETTING UNREADABLE,,,,PLEASE STOP POSTING EVERY TWITCHING VAGINA!

IF THEY TRADE HIM THEN TALK!
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
                Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Never gets old

and never will.
                  The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

He's as good as gone until a report comes out later today that a different DJacc camp member says DeSean and Chip went to dinner last night and all is well.

Follow that up 2 hours later with a "DeSean hasn't eaten dinner in 4 days" tweet from yet another friend of 10.

Comment

While I agree 100%

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                      He's as good as gone until a report comes out later today that a different DJacc camp member says DeSean and Chip went to dinner last night and all is well.

Follow that up 2 hours later with a "DeSean hasn't eaten dinner in 4 days" tweet from yet another friend of 10.
                      Chip could just put all of this shit to rest by holding a 5 minute presser and saying "Desean's not going anywhere, and he's a big part of our plans going forward" he could also say, "yes we have listend to offers for Desean. We're not actively shopping him, but we have and will continue to listen to offers" Just say SOMETHING, for Pete's sake.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
                        Unless the word act refers to clearly being one of the two best offensive weapons your team has.

P.S. - Sal Pal is a fucking Vagiant loving hack.
                        DJAx sux with Foles as QB. The guy refused to catch passes from Foles. He and Vick should go together to another team and play. Diva midget WRs are replaceable!

Comment

He caught just enough passes

Originally posted by ashaman View Post
                          DJAx sux with Foles as QB. The guy refused to catch passes from Foles. He and Vick should go together to another team and play. Diva midget WRs are replaceable!
                          To amass over 1,300 yards receiving. Not sure where your going with that one. If you were being sarcastic, my radar is off so forgive me.

Comment

And?

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
                            To amass over 1,300 yards receiving. Not sure where your going with that one. If you were being sarcastic, my radar is off so forgive me.
                            What were his 2012 stats? He had his worst year, 800 yds and 2 tds. Where was he when we needed him in 2012? Everybody was killing it in 2013, they had a top 2 offense.

Comment

Originally posted by weizer View Post
                              What were his 2012 stats? He had his worst year, 800 yds and 2 tds. Where was he when we needed him in 2012? Everybody was killing it in 2013, they had a top 2 offense.
                              700 yards…and he missed 5 games due to injury. What a scumbag he is for getting hurt. What kind of immature, malcontent, locker room cancer allows himself to get hurt?

Cooper started those last 5 games that DeSean was out. 138 yards and 2 TD. 27.6 YPG.

Stats in a vacuum are fun!
                              Last edited by Sect 236; 03-20-2014, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X