Kendricks says he's misunderstood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kendricks says he's misunderstood

Doesn't want him traded. Talk about locker room distractions.

Kendricks is on the immature side

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
    Doesn't want him traded. Talk about locker room distractions.
    Understandable that he might take the "misunderstood" angle.

Comment

Not surprising. They're both Cal alumni.
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
        Understandable that he might take the "misunderstood" angle.
        Maybe I'm forgetting something, but what has Kendricks ever done to be considered "immature"

I guess defending your teammate is "immature" if it fits the narrative.

Comment

Repeatedly

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
          Maybe I'm forgetting something, but what has Kendricks ever done to be considered "immature"

I guess defending your teammate is "immature" if it fits the narrative.
          Talking about his own personal stats, for one. During an interview last season he said someone (Ryans?) helped show him it isn't about stats. Then in another interview later in the season he mentioned about wanting a particular number of tackles (maybe ints) that he was hoping to achieve.

Also said his Dad had to tell him to be more focused?

Not sure I've read anything about Boykin or cox acting that way (other second-year guys).

Comment

Boykin said he wrote down before the season the number of tackles and INTs he wanted to get.

Immature?

Comment

How does having explicit personal goals and leaning on your father for advice qualify one as "immature?"

Comment

Even if they don't trade him,

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
                Talk about locker room distractions.
                the damage may already be done here. I definitely want DJax to return, but I am wondering what kind of attitude he would he bring back after this? We can hope he could get past it, but in reality, I don't know if it's that easy.

Comment

In that same Kendricks article Jason Kelce was quoted saying Jackson was a much better teammate this year. Is Kelce absorbed in stats as well?

Comment

If being concerned about what might have a direct effect on me earning millions more during a very finite career, I'd wear being labeled immature like a motherfucking badge. That and it tends to have a direct correlation on wins. Yeah, go ahead and call me an immature diva.

Comment

Working...
                    X