Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marcus Vick

What a piece of shit that fuggin guy is

Short story he is on twitter blasting Eagles fans and crowing how "he's" heading to NY

On twitter don't care to link it

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
    What a piece of shit that fuggin guy is

Short story he is on twitter blasting Eagles fans and crowing how "he's" heading to NY

On twitter don't care to link it

Dude is a scumbag
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

That's funny, cause his brother had nothing but kind words to say upon his departure. I guess if he is going to be a Jet fan, we no longer have to worry about some goon taking Riley out to get that $8.75 bounty Marcus put on his head.

Comment

Originally posted by JDuggernaut View Post
        That's funny, cause his brother had nothing but kind words to say upon his departure. I guess if he is going to be a Jet fan, we no longer have to worry about some goon taking Riley out to get that $8.75 bounty Marcus put on his head.
        "Goon" interesting choice of words you fucking hillbilly.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
          "Goon" interesting choice of words you fucking hillbilly.
          If I'm a hillbilly, what does that make Jameis?

Comment

Straight up

I'll never forget when he cleated that car in the face/neck

Such a POS
            Last edited by Big Little; 03-21-2014, 11:54 PM. Reason: Stupid auto correct

Comment

Working...
            X