Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JDugnacht

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Just an overweight identity confused inbred seeking attention over the world wide web.

Sad really.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
      Just an overweight identity confused inbred seeking attention over the world wide web.

Sad really.
      How does posting one internet video 5 years ago mean I'm "seeking attention over the world wide web?"

Comment

shut up

the hate you ignited initially gave way to a mild wave of entertainment, which you have ruined by your insistence on posting in every thread.

this can have very bad consequences around here. I would suggest ramping things back significantly before that decision is taken away from you.
        Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
        May 7, 2010

Comment

George, I think you overestimate your importance and influence. This is just a message board. Consequences can't possibly be too dire. I joined the board to talk football, became the subject of ridicule, and decided to be a little playful with it for a day. Your hard-on for me is getting to a point to where you should consider calling your physician. I can't imagine how angry of a little person you must be in real life. Have a Guinness and relax.

Comment

Originally posted by JDuggernaut View Post
            George, I think you overestimate your importance and influence. This is just a message board. Consequences can't possibly be too dire. I joined the board to talk football, became the subject of ridicule, and decided to be a little playful with it for a day. Your hard-on for me is getting to a point to where you should consider calling your physician. I can't imagine how angry of a little person you must be in real life. Have a Guinness and relax.
            Dude, you say you joined to talk football yet one of your first posts complained that we were talking football (D-jax situation) and instead suggested this "Otherwise, let's talk about the NCAA Tournament, or literally anything other than the stupid idea of trading our best receiver."

LAME
            YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
              Dude, you say you joined to talk football yet one of your first posts complained that we were talking football (D-jax situation) and instead suggested this "Otherwise, let's talk about the NCAA Tournament, or literally anything other than the stupid idea of trading our best receiver."

LAME
              I just don't wanna get rid of Jackson. I was somewhat drunk when I posted that and annoyed at the thought of getting rid of him. I also wanted to believe there was nothing there and that we were all bitching over nothing. My reasoning for the post at that time. I just felt like we should discuss it if it happened, instead of starting 30 posts a day about media conjecture. But this hasn't died, so the longer it goes on, the more likely he is gone. I even posted on a thread over it earlier, because I feel like it's becoming inevitable. Guess I went back on my drunken rant. Not the first time such a thing has happened.

Comment

that will teach me

Originally posted by JDuggernaut View Post
                where did I infer I was important or had influence? I am simply "filling you in" (as you frequently ask to be) on board history with this kind of mega-posting. Let it be noted you elect to ignore said gesture with a "victim card" cry post. I see you also cried before about how the board is moderated. You also used the "stalking" card on another longtime member. We do a lot of self-policing around here before the mods get involved but if you are too dumb to heed that, its on you, n00b. That's all Im saying.
                Last edited by Irish George; 03-22-2014, 03:03 PM.
                May 7, 2010

Comment

the old drunk posting defense

Verry Bullwinkle-esque.
                  May 7, 2010

Comment

Bullwinkle is dead you classless jack ass

Comment

Fuck Bullwinkle. That guy was a complete psychopath you clueless Wangnut.
                      WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
                        Fuck Bullwinkle. That guy was a complete psychopath you clueless Wangnut.

Finally this fucker is gone.
                        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

One less clueless bigot in the world. Which he was.

Comment

Working...
                          X