Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok Fine I can't help it....

I have a man Crush on Fitz....

I would just love to have the guy on the team...and lets face it,,,he is a real No1....He is the exact type of Wide out chip would want....they would have to be beyond high to trade the guy...but the reason I even mentioned his name is because their contracts are swappable.......DJ is younger,,,I don't think he has more Upside..but he is not entering his 10th year..
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Dude shut up
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

U already know what Im going to say

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
      Dude shut up
      STOP POSTING!
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Best you get over it cause with all the money they pushed out into the future- Larry is untrade-able and uncut-able for the next 2 years

$21 million in future earnings would be dead money and they'd actually lose $13M on this years cap if they moved him in any way

http://overthecap.com/teamcap.php?Te...nals&Year=2014

That's really poor cap management and the only one who is worse is Romo
        Dallas would have $ 49M in dead money if they dumped him and would lose $30M on this years' cap. Go Jerruh

Comment

I am...it was just a response to the Marshall Pipe dream thread

Thats the only reason I posted it in the 1st place. I know its not going to happen..this is basically how I feel about Jackson worth...U say a 3rd..I say a good player and a pic...Fitz was just someone I think Highly of...

I took a good look into his contract,,and the numbers are ridiculous,,but he is well deserving for what he has brought to that Franchise....still pissed about the NFCCCG.....
          Last edited by TRENT; 03-22-2014, 07:31 PM.
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Once again, let the record reflect

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
            Thats the only reason I posted it in the 1st place. I know its not going to happen..this is basically how I feel about Jackson worth...U say a 3rd..I say a good player and a pic...Fitz was just someone I think Highly of...

I took a good look into his contract,,and the numbers are ridiculous,,but he is well deserving for what he has brought to that Franchise....still pissed about the NFCCCG.....
            I used Marshall as an example of a high-performing WR who was traded, not someone I would wish the Eagles to trade for.

Comment

Exactly

Originally posted by Pete View Post
              I used Marshall as an example of a high-performing WR who was traded, not someone I would wish the Eagles to trade for.
              Peace out
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
              X