Fans RE: Djax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fans RE: Djax

We went from hoping there was no chance if him being traded...

To hoping for a first round and a third round pick in exchange...

To hoping for just a first round pick...

To hoping for a third round pick...

To hoping he's not CUT.

What's the next step? Hoping he doesn't stay in the division?

This whole thing has me seriously depressed.

I'm hoping there is a good reason for all this shit.

Comment

Spadaro needs to stop writing finger-fucking articles and address this.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
        Spadaro needs to stop writing finger-fucking articles and address this.
        I have a feeling Kelly pretty much neutered Spadaro upon arriving. A guy who loves secrecy can't like having media in-house.

I betcha on day one, Kelly took Spadaro's red Swingline stapler, moved his office to the basement and 'fixed the glitch in accounting.'

Comment

Am I missing something?

Originally posted by Dan Drives a Van View Post
          I have a feeling Kelly pretty much neutered Spadaro upon arriving. A guy who loves secrecy can't like having media in-house.

I betcha on day one, Kelly took Spadaro's red Swingline stapler, moved his office to the basement and 'fixed the glitch in accounting.'
          Has Spadaro ever written something that revealed anything we didn't already know? From what I remember his lips were all but stapled to FF's ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Drives a Van View Post

This is implying that he wasn't already neutered. He is a paid mouthpiece for the organization. People knock the dude, but we'd all do the job if they called and wanted to pay us for it.

He is basically the ugliest cheerleader in the NFL

Comment

Originally posted by Folesabbulous View Post
              This is implying that he wasn't already neutered. He is a paid mouthpiece for the organization. People knock the dude, but we'd all do the job if they called and wanted to pay us for it.

He is basically the ugliest cheerleader in the NFL
              You're both right in that he's always only written what the FO wants the public to know.

If Chip and the FO don't want the public to know anything of value, then he can't really write anything of value.

This is just speculation, since I haven't read a word that guy's written in years.

Comment

Working...
              X