Bowie is no JoeLo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowie is no JoeLo

Part of Howie's problem is he's only doing a modified sledge dump on DeSean. We aren't being told the true story. Which leads me to think it is really bad, like so bad DeSean is too radioactive to trade, or it's chickenshit, like DeSean is not Chip's type of player, in which case the market will wait Howie out.

JoeLo would never have let it get to this point. We he went for the sledge dump, he let a player have it with all the ammunition he could leak. Trotter, Owens, Samuel, etc. Sure as hell if it was a contract issue JoeLo would have personally been in Jackson's grill in the media. Until Howie goes full Banner on Jackson, I'm inclined to think its chickenshit.
    Last edited by RSE; 03-22-2014, 07:01 PM.

Why are they painting themselves into a corner? The last thing you do with a player you want to trade is act like you want to trade him. They're devaluing their own asset.

I thinking moving DJax now is foolhardy. Wait a season. See what Maclin and Cooper look like. Give a rookie a chance to get some experience.

But if you going to do it, don't be dumb about it.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
    X