Salary Cap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salary Cap

Fans, we live in a world that has Caps, and those Caps have to be reviewed by men with pens. Whose gonna do it? You? You, Fans? I have more responsibility here than you could possibly fathom. You weep for DJax, and you curse the Eagles. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That DJax salary, while large, probably cost players. And that my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves players. I know deep down in places you dont talk about at parties, you don’t want me on that Cap review, you need me on that Cap review. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending the Cap space. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very Cap space I provide, then question the manner in which I provide it. I prefer you said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a pen, and stand to crunch numbers. Either way, I don’t give a damn what you think you Fans are entitled to

It's all about the salary cap space. The Eagles are the highest paid team on offense and the QB position is about to throw things way out of whack.

So keep him this year and trade him next off season. Done.

Comment

That is my thought.

I'm curious to know when the Eagles can re-sign Foles. I know it's during this third year, but when exactly?

Comment

OMG DQ is really Joe Banner

Originally posted by Regal View Post
        So keep him this year and trade him next off season. Done.
        and to think you been on the board all these years.:D
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

I'm not just a tremendously talented funny man that everyone finds adorable and popular with the ladies..

Comment

After his 3rd year.

Comment

hey all I can hope for

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
              I'm not just a tremendously talented funny man that everyone finds adorable and popular with the ladies..
              is that you don't look like him...fer real.....we need all the funny we can get around here!
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

I could see the Eagles trying to negotiate a trade now. The problem is some teams prefer to sabotage the Eagles plan with leaks.

Comment

did you offer Jackson for a measly 3rd round pick?

I DID WHAT I HAD TO DO?

DID YOU OFFER JACKSON FOR A 3RD ROUND PICK?!!

YOU'RE GODDAMNED RIGHT I DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

hahahaha!

Comment

Working...
                    X