Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just go by what the majority reports say

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
    If good ol' boy Riley gets hurt, he's hurt, and any production is a credit to his hard work and perseverance to contribute while hurt.

If uppity DeSean gets hurt, he's dogging it, and any lack of production just goes to show he's a diva and a lazy "boy".
    I do a lot of research before I post shit. You should do more. Many of you have said Cooper sucks because he said the "n" word...real intelligent point of view there.

Comment

Originally posted by weizer View Post
      I do a lot of research before I post shit. You should do more. Many of you have said Cooper sucks because he said the "n" word...real intelligent point of view there.
      I used to think Cooper sucks. Now I think he's a good #3 WR, because I can objectively watch him play and assess his talents and flaws.

The only person who hates or loves Cooper because of using the "n" word is you.

Comment

I guess i must be living in a

I used to think Cooper sucks. Now I think he's a good #3 WR, because I can objectively watch him play and assess his talents and flaws.

The only person who hates or loves Cooper because of using the "n" word is you.
        Dream World then.

Comment

What is this "doesn't want to play" and "had to convince" bs?

He held out during his contract dispute year, which lots of player have done or still do. Does that mean Revis doesn't want to play? During that season, when some say he "quit", he finished with 900+ yards.

You're in crazy spin mode.
          So he held out during his contract year, I get it. Last year wasn't his contract year, and it took some convincing from Jason Avant for him to play too. I love Djax and what he brings to the team, but if his heart isn't in it, then I got no problem cutting the cord.

Comment

WHAT??? Hey Slag look at this

Originally posted by ashaman View Post
            Dawk has heart and willing to play. DJax doesn't want to play. That's a big difference. You can always replace a player that doesn't want to play for the team.
            Jason Avant had to convince Djax to play last season. Guy is a nutcase and his head makes him think he's a giant when in reality, he's a midget.
            perfect example, albeit extreme in its stupidity and making shit up. But this is what Im talking about. Thanks Ashcan, perfect post.
            Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
            May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
            X