Now he's staying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mission accomplished

No one else is interested in playing him $10 Million. He'll be in camp without the attitude and happy to still be with the Eagles.

Thank you media.

Comment

Originally posted by Dolomite View Post
      No one else is interested in playing him $10 Million. He'll be in camp without the attitude and happy to still be with the Eagles.

Thank you media.

CK played them like a fiddle.

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
        No the wife,,My 3 daughter 18 18 16 going 32,,,she is aging me quickly and My 83 YO mom whome I have been caring for the last 2 years.

LOL, God Bless you Trent, God Bless!!! I hope like hell you have more than 2 bathrooms in that house.

Comment

Ty...I appreciate that yes 3 bath,,,

no way in hell was I moving into a house will anything less than 3,,we got our new place Via short sale...Man ohh man,,dont ever want to do that again....I killed though got a great price.
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

I like El Correctomundo

Bwah!

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
              This would make a LOT of journalists look really bad if he now stays and there is really nothing to this whole charade.
              These guys aren't journalists. They're hucksters getting pressured by their bosses for website traffic. DJax Rumors = Ratings.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                These guys aren't journalists. They're hucksters getting pressured by their bosses for website traffic. DJax Rumors = Ratings.

Yeah, sorta like gun nut threads on here, right?:D

Comment

Working...
                X