No announcement yet.

These reporters who said Djax was as good as gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's the happiest player that DJax will be back.

If he had to face double teams he'd be shittin his drawers.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

no response needed

your pretty much buried yourself.
      Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
      May 7, 2010

Comment

This schtick has mold on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
          not that part about eyeballs being more important that accuracy these days...you are ten thousand percent on target with that. And the biz has become so competitive this is happening all the time...and not just in sports. The New York Times has chased down Drudge Reports that turned out to be hogwash. Nature of the instantaneous beast these days.

But Kelly says plenty. at least compared to Reid. He is good at not giving up anything he wants to protect but giving something. He acvtually enjoys bantering with the reporters. Although he speaks a lot faster and has more personality, he reminds me of Larry Brown that way. Belicheat does not even pretend to give reporters anything or even acknowledge they have a job to do.
          We disagree. Kelly gives the press clever fluff. Belichick gives the press disdain. It's different roads to the same destination... control the press conference.

Comment

never said chip wasn't in control

saying he answers the questions and give them something. Certainly doesnt give them nothing.

I really hope he does the monday conversations with angelo Cataldi again thisseason. They actually had some moments that were remarkable in their candor. You should check them out...there may even be some old ones on podcast.
            Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
            May 7, 2010

Comment

Enough of giving Jackson a full pass on his comments.

The fact that it was in response to a question does not change the fact that he should have said: "We just lost a playoff game, my contract is the last thing on my mind right now."

Younger guys like Tyler Ennis and Jabari Parker, when asked if they were going to the NBA after losing in the NCAA, basically stated what Jackson should have said.

I'm very happy Jackson appears to be staying, but his response to that question makes me a tad nervous about the prospect of him pouting all year if he is on the team.
              Last edited by slag; 03-26-2014, 07:07 AM.
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Are there many head coaches who don't control their press conferences?

EDITED TO ADD: I agree with you ... I like the way Kelly controls his a lot more than the way Reid did and, from what I've seen, the way Belichek does.
                Last edited by slag; 03-26-2014, 07:11 AM.
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Show me some proof

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                  If he had to face double teams he'd be shittin his drawers.
                  of Djax getting consistently double teamed last season please...still waiting. You have none, which means you are a no nothing assclown that is willing to say anything to support your #14 hate. Where was he in the playoff game? They just bumped him off the line, that's what everyone does to stop him in big games, he can't beat press coverage hence the bad career playoff numbers. Keenan Lewis needed no help in that game get a clue.

Comment

So does your girl's vag

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                    This schtick has mold on it.
                    Next...

Comment

Originally posted by weizer View Post
                      Next...
                      Creativity is what makes it work. You are dull. What's next "so is your mom" comebacks? More Riley Cooper on a cross posts? You're not even a one trick pony.

Comment

Makes what work?

Creativity is what makes it work. You are dull. What's next "so is your mom" comebacks? More Riley Cooper on a cross posts? You're not even a one trick pony.
                        I was talking about the girl(or guy) you are currently screwing, not your mom.

Comment

I was talking about the girl(or guy) you are currently screwing, not your mom.
                          The schtick, moron.

Comment

You wish you could control what i say

The schtick, moron.
                            So you are more creative? You just come on here telling people their shit stinks and run away...smells like thread police mixed with troll behavior.
                            Last edited by weizer; 03-26-2014, 12:22 PM.

Comment

So you are more creative? You just come on here telling people their shit stinks and run away...smells like thread police mixed with troll behavior.
                              Again another ridiculous presumption, which is part of your BORING schtick. Keep practicing.

Comment

Keep fueling my fire

Again another ridiculous presumption, which is part of your BORING schtick. Keep practicing.
                                cuz you have nothing else better to do and I will keep practicing...thank you for your support. You only keep hating on #14 so the board creators/mods will think you are "cool"...if that isn't a boring schtick nothing is...you agree with everything they say and bash all the noobs...predictable bs.

Comment

Working...
                                X