This is disappointing, but I'd like to hear some details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is disappointing, but I'd like to hear some details

I don't think they'd just abruptly cut him like this if he weren't involved in some truly bad shit. Shit more than just being in a gang. There has to be activities related to said gang that caused this to happen.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Let's hope so

Just seems odd that the story just breaks and literally minutes later he gets cut.
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

NJ.com probably gave the Eagles a heads up that they were running with the story and the Eagles bought a few days to shop him...

highly unlikely its a coincidence imo

Comment

Agreed. You don't cut a great player without having big reasons to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by PackWest View Post
          NJ.com probably gave the Eagles a heads up that they were running with the story and the Eagles bought a few days to shop him...
          This makes sense. The nj.com guys are gonna have to report on the Eagles for the rest of their careers.

When they were getting ready to print this story, they probably figured they could either catch the Eagles FO off-guard and risk reducing further media access, or work with them to increase media access going forward.

The story was gonna grab attention regardless of when it was released, so why not work with the Eagles in terms of timeline?

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
            I don't think they'd just abruptly cut him like this if he weren't involved in some truly bad shit. Shit more than just being in a gang. There has to be activities related to said gang that caused this to happen.
            I wonder if part of this was to give a wake-up call to Desean.
            --
            Your Retarded

Comment

Yup...that's pretty much where I am on this

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
              Need more info, but still disappointing to say the least.
              Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
              May 7, 2010

Comment

There had better be an indictment coming
                Barring that I smell BS.

Comment

Here's the story

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2..._troubles.html

Comment

Working...
                  X