This was all about Protecting the shield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This was all about Protecting the shield

If we connect the dots, this is part smear, part fear after what happen in New England. Salary, Attitude and the fact the draft is loaded at Wide Receiver. But this is saving the Eagles a bunch of headaches:

We are still rebuilding and Chip Kelly does not play!

It sucks we just got weaker as a team, no doubt but it was a long time coming...

Not if he signs with another team.

Comment

Eagles set the precedent

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
      Not if he signs with another team.
      Jackson is too good of a talent not to be picked up but Not with Eagles.

Comment

I agree

Originally posted by Neumans own View Post
        If we connect the dots, this is part smear, part fear after what happen in New England. Salary, Attitude and the fact the draft is loaded at Wide Receiver. But this is saving the Eagles a bunch of headaches:

We are still rebuilding and Chip Kelly does not play!

It sucks we just got weaker as a team, no doubt but it was a long time coming...
        ...not going to be easy to replace such talent but apparently the "behind the scenes" stuff was too much.

The shield is supportive of the idea.

Like TGap mentioned in a recent post , there are some similarities to this and Cris Carter....but lifestyle choices result job loss. Maybe he will ( if true) will adjust and only get better in his private life.
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

That will suck. He's going to make plays wherever he goes next. That's a real shit sandwich to have to eat.

Comment

This nails it IMO

Brand equity
            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I survived

Originally posted by RSE View Post
              That will suck. He's going to make plays wherever he goes next. That's a real shit sandwich to have to eat.
              watch Carmichael and Cunningham wearing Cowgirl jerseys, cant get much bigger shit sandwiches than that....I'm sure Eagles nation will survive this one.

Par for the course when rooting for this franchise.
              "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Working...
              X