Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn. I love me some Snoop

Originally posted by FuriousXGeorge View Post

Matt Barkley with known crip. Accused of murder and multiple drug crimes.
    But you're on point with this one.

EDIT : He should really be cut for being that close to wack ass Soulja Boy
    Last edited by Eagle In Ohio; 03-28-2014, 04:28 PM.
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

I love how somebody talks sense about a player somebody else likes on here

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
      bwaaaaahahahahaha !!!!
      And they start the defamation of character in every way possible. Fucking pathetic losers, you don't deserve Djax on your team. So the hell what, they cut your favorite thug, get on with your lives! So mad that they kept Coop and dumped your man...damn babies, how do any of you have jobs behaving like this?
      Last edited by weizer; 03-28-2014, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by weizer View Post
        And they start the defamation of character in every way possible. Fucking pathetic losers, you don't deserve Djax on your team.
        Is speaking in oxy moron part of the schtick?

Comment

Just

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
          Is speaking in oxy moron part of the schtick?
          stop posting, go back to work...oh wait do u work? You can lie I don't care.

Comment

And they start the defamation of character in every way possible. Fucking pathetic losers, you don't deserve Djax on your team. So the hell what, they cut your favorite thug, get on with your lives! So mad that they kept Coop and dumped your man...damn babies, how do any of you have jobs behaving like this?

I think everybody in this thread wanted to know why Coop was allowed to keep his job. I like Coop but I don't have one single urge to defend him over some shit that somebody types on a messageboard. You are being targeted because you are playing the role of "super-defender" which is being translated into you being okay with the use of the N-word.
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

My dude, you are THE LAST person that should be upset with a fan defending a player they like. You bitch and whine if someone mistakenly spells Cooper with 1 "O" and go on the defensive about how spelling his name wrong is a slight to his unprecedented year and his otherworldly talents.

Just step away from Igglephans for a while. I think it will do you some good. Cooper doesn't need you defending him, you defending him isn't affecting anyone else's opinion of him and if he is as good as you know he is, his actions will speak much louder than your words.

Comment

You bring race into it

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                My dude, you are THE LAST person that should be upset with a fan defending a player they like. You bitch and whine if someone mistakenly spells Cooper with 1 "O" and go on the defensive about how spelling his name wrong is a slight to his unprecedented year and his otherworldly talents.

Just step away from Igglephans for a while. I think it will do you some good. Cooper doesn't need you defending him, you defending him isn't affecting anyone else's opinion of him and if he is as good as you know he is, his actions will speak much louder than your words.
                when it has nothing to do with nothing, actions mean everything
                Last edited by weizer; 03-28-2014, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Are you even allowed to type "Cooper"?

Comment

Time to change that avatar

champ.

Comment

I know I'm not allowed to celebrate his TDs.

Comment

over a dude with gang ties. Watch the redskins sign this guy now.
                        Why have either?
                        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

when it has nothing to do with nothing, actions mean everything
                          Technically, Cooper brought race into it.
                          --
                          Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
                          X