I wonder if Chip got feedback from the players on this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder if Chip got feedback from the players on this

Like he did before bringing Riley back......
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

I feel like this overlaps with the other post I just made. Maybe the team really doesn't think that highly of the guy, and just kept that opinion to themselves rather than start shit with one of their biggest stars.

They protected Jackson like Mizzou protected Michael Sam, which IMO says a lot of good things about the Eagles locker room.
    Last edited by BigSlizz; 03-28-2014, 01:51 PM.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

All you did was weaken a country today. I'm gonna rip out your eyeballs and piss on your skull!!!

Comment

Desean's behavior

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
        Like he did before bringing Riley back......
        was 6 years in the making, hence the reason he dropped in the draft...they knew he had issues back then...Cooper's deal was a one time drunk thing that he apologized and took sensitivity classes for. Have you ever let something slip when you were drunk before?

Comment

Well I just hope Chip is right

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
          I feel like this overlaps with the other post I just made. Maybe the team really doesn't think that highly of the guy, and just kept that opinion to themselves rather than start shit with one of their biggest stars.

They protected Jackson like Mizzou protected Michael Sam, which IMO says a lot of good things about the Eagles locker room.
          nm
          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
          X