Gotta say I see a double standard here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta say I see a double standard here

How many Italian-America athletes have been known to hang out with mafia guys - like Dimaggio? Surely there are more recent examples...
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Hey , Yo,

Family knows they don't let Athletes, actors, or any outsiders in on their Business....So it was just like hanging out with friends. Just slightly diff than hanging with gangs,,, overall is there any proof Desean was hangin with undesirable types?,,,seems like a bunch of Bull!
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

bwahahaha

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
      How many Italian-America athletes have been known to hang out with mafia guys - like Dimaggio? Surely there are more recent examples...
      Cruz should be cut from the Vagiants for hanging with salsa dancers.
      Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
      May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
        Family knows they don't let Athletes, actors, or any outsiders in on their Business....So it was just like hanging out with friends. Just slightly diff than hanging with gangs,,, overall is there any proof Desean was hangin with undesirable types?,,,seems like a bunch of Bull!
        Its tougher to get into some of these gangs than people think. I tried joining the Latin Kings but apparently i'm not Latino which is a requirement they were unable to overlook. The good news is I was able to return the Steelers starter jacket to T.J.Maxx for store credit.

Comment

Working...
        X