The only way I can make sense of it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only way I can make sense of it

Chip has a system. He believes in it and thinks it will go regardless of djax. Which I think is pretty reasonable. Desean, because of his salary has become expendable. I do not buy into the diva/gang stuff being the reason, it was just an easy out at this point. I am surprised however that they got NOTHING in return. The timing is odd that they didn't hang on to him until at least through the draft and maybe tried to use him as some sort of trade piece to move up. This one fucking stings. I really hope Maclin doesn't have a setback now, I have to assume a wr has now become a priority draft wise.

I know they had cap space to afford the hit, but I said it before and I say it again, I don't think they ever intended to pay him that 10.5 million.

They fucking better get a speed burner in here and use that extra fucking money on defense.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
      I know they had cap space to afford the hit, but I said it before and I say it again, I don't think they ever intended to pay him that 10.5 million.

They fucking better get a speed burner in here and use that extra fucking money on defense.
      It's absolutely about money. My assumption is that they think anyone in that position will be effective in chip's system so why pay the BIG$$$ to a cog they believe is interchangeable? I don't completely agree with the logic but it will have to play out. I guess it comes down to what THEY value most and at what position.
      Last edited by Greenstealth; 03-28-2014, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X