Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here's an earlier article from one of the authors of the NJ.com piece about Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's an earlier article from one of the authors of the NJ.com piece about Jackson

I find it interesting in light of what was published today. No mention of any gang problems.

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2...n_jackson.html
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Shorr-Parks is a hack.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

that is a bit odd. almost looks like somebody gave him the gang stuff. wonder who?

Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I bet Howie robbed DJax's crib, too.

Comment

you gotta admit it's strange that shorr-parks didn't bring up the gangster angle a week ago if he was investigating it. i wouldn't put it pass the front office to have fed him that info. they almost had to have a detective on it.

i don't even fault them for cutting jackson. it's the inconsistencies and smears that bother me.

Comment

You mean like the investigating officer leaving a message with the eagles back in 2011 and never got a call back? I don't buy any of that shit for one second.

Comment

It's hard to believe anything you hear. I have to believe DJax wrote his own ticket out of here. He could get away with his nonsense with Reid just not with Kelly. Bold move but all I can do is trust the coach knows what he doing. We have no choice.

I always wondered what Chip would do if one of his players stated they quit on the team due to contract issues. I think I know the answer now.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                I always wondered what Chip would do if one of his players stated they quit on the team due to contract issues. I think I know the answer now.
                Kelly explicitly said there was no contract issue at his last press conference. I don't think Jackson demanding more money had anything to do with it.

Comment

I'm not talking about this year (2011).

Comment

I'm not talking about this year (2011).
                    Kelly was in Oregon in 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                      Kelly was in Oregon in 2011.
                      I think his point is that Kelly is showing he won't put up with any of that type of bullshit.
                      --
                      Your Retarded

Comment

It's hard to believe anything you hear. I have to believe DJax wrote his own ticket out of here. He could get away with his nonsense with Reid just not with Kelly. Bold move but all I can do is trust the coach knows what he doing. We have no choice.

igitis
                        Last edited by The Ref; 03-28-2014, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                          You mean like the investigating officer leaving a message with the eagles back in 2011 and never got a call back? I don't buy any of that shit for one second.
                          Not buying it either. I also read that the police officer in question wasn't calling to get contact info for Jackson, but to let the team know of his associates. No investigating officer would do that. Not a lawyer but that doesn't even sound legal considering Jackson wasn't a suspect.

Comment

Working...
                          X