Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just read this blog on Bleacher Report...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just read this blog on Bleacher Report...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...-off-the-field

A couple of things that stand out---

1."That's one of the most telling comments, per Philadelphia Inquirer beat writer Jeff McLane. The Eagles didn't want to deal Jackson without disclosing the reasons why they were looking to trade him."

2. Andy Reid seemed to have less of an issue with Jackson's off-field situation when he was in charge of the Eagles—he did preside over a contract extension for Jackson in 2012 despite being well aware of his previous arrest and other off-field concerns—but according to Howard Eskin of WIP, who works for the Eagles as part of the team-branded radio network, Reid is not willing to take a chance on Jackson this time around.

"Absolutely not interested. And that's what he told the Eagles. That was about three weeks to a month ago," Eskin told Gargano and Rob Ellis on WIP on Friday. "Absolutely not. I can't believe that's going to change now. He knows about DeSean."

We all know about coachspeak so we'll find out if he's truly interested or not.

One in three chance DJax pulls a Chris Carter and ends up in the Hall of Fame. I think there were better ways to handle him.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Now it seems like whoever gave that info about Reid not being interested was full of shit. Now, according to PFT.com, the Chiefs are one of the teams pursuing Jackson.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
        One in three chance DJax pulls a Chris Carter and ends up in the Hall of Fame. I think there were better ways to handle him.
        Had Carter not been handled as he was would he be a HoFer?
        --
        Your Retarded

Comment

Watch him sign with the chiefs. Eskin is a tool. There's more credibility with Spadaro.

Comment

Working...
          X