You expect the bored to go crazy when something like this happens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You expect the bored to go crazy when something like this happens

What I find lame is the amount of anti-Jackson sentiment that was present here LONG BEFORE these allegations were brought to light. People seemed OK with getting rid of one of the most productive receivers in the game, and defending a half-season wonder who spit out a racial epithet that was caught on tape.

I think there's going to be a tad more pressure on #14 this season.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Not to mention a safety down in the Box

Blitzing on run plays,,pressuring 25
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

All the production and supposed off field babysitting bullshit aside what pisses me off the most is the team just ate $6m and now has to blow a mother fucking pick on a WR in the draft.

Nothing can ever go smoothly here. It's always some goddamned fucking shit.

Comment

Your last sentence

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
        All the production and supposed off field babysitting bullshit aside what pisses me off the most is the team just ate $6m and now has to blow a mother fucking pick on a WR in the draft.

Nothing can ever go smoothly here. It's always some goddamned fucking shit.
        Is exactly the way I feel. It's always something. This fucking team can never just have a nice quiet offseason. There's always some fucking drama going on. Now by the time they pick in the second round, there's a chance that the good safeties and corners may be gone.
        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
          Is exactly the way I feel. It's always something. This fucking team can never just have a nice quiet offseason. There's always some fucking drama going on. Now by the time they pick in the second round, there's a chance that the good safeties and corners may be gone.
          Outside of pryor and ha-ha the safeties are meh.... and there are quite a few decent corners this year. I mean.... they got boykin in the 4th round
          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
            What I find lame is the amount of anti-Jackson sentiment that was present here LONG BEFORE these allegations were brought to light. People seemed OK with getting rid of one of the most productive receivers in the game, and defending a half-season wonder who spit out a racial epithet that was caught on tape.

I think there's going to be a tad more pressure on #14 this season.
            You don't like me George, but I am in 100% agreement here. People take for granted what Jackson gave to the team. Gonna be hard to replace him

Comment

Working...
            X