Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will ratface have a cameo in the "Draft Day" movie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will ratface have a cameo in the "Draft Day" movie?

He can instruct Kevin Costner to trade their pick to a division rival, you know good stuff like that.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Show Costner's character the importance of drafting guys at least 2 rounds higher than where everyone else has them....

Costner- "Joe, are you sure about this?"

Banner- "If they suck, so what, but if they're good, we look soo much smarter than everyone else, never forget, that's what's most important"

Comment

Could they have picked a worse pro franchise to make a draft day movie about? I don't understand the logic behind Cleveland war room being something people would want to see. They have sucked shit since they got their team back. Most peoples lives are already mediocre. Why would they want to see a movie about a team that also never catches a break or does anything well?

And from the previews Costner looks terrible in this role. He blows in 90% of his movies.
      Last edited by Ellsworth; 04-01-2014, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
        He can instruct Kevin Costner to trade their pick to a division rival, you know good stuff like that.
        Based on the summary, it sounds like it is actually about how the Rams fleeced the DC team in the RG3 trade.

Under pressure from the team's fancy owner, amusement park mogul Harvey Molina (Oscar nominee and Tony Award winner Frank Langella, clearly channeling a big dose of Jerry Jones from the Dallas Cowboys), Sonny pulls the trigger on a future-mortgaging trade with the Seattle Seahawks that leapfrogs Cleveland from picking 7th to picking 1st overall, shocking the league.

Comment

Originally posted by FuriousXGeorge View Post
          Based on the summary, it sounds like it is actually about how the Rams fleeced the DC team in the RG3 trade.
          I just see no way how this movie can be entertaining at all. I guess the mystery is going to be "which one of these fake players that you have no idea who they should draft will they draft?" when the mystery should be about if they can get the trade done or not, but they already let that cat out of the bag.

No matter what, I think the movie would suck, but it would be more interesting to see the inner workings of how trades happen than seeing Costner and Denis Leary argue over what player they should draft.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
            Show Costner's character the importance of drafting guys at least 2 rounds higher than where everyone else has them....

Costner- "Joe, are you sure about this?"

Banner- "If they suck, so what, but if they're good, we look soo much smarter than everyone else, never forget, that's what's most important"

Imagine if the movie was about the Eagles when they drafted the fireman.

Banner, FF, and the big forehead arguing over who is going to eat the last finger sandwich.
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
              Could they have picked a worse pro franchise to make a draft day movie about? I don't understand the logic behind Cleveland war room being something people would want to see. They have sucked shit since they got their team back. Most peoples lives are already mediocre. Why would they want to see a movie about a team that also never catches a break or does anything well?

And from the previews Costner looks terrible in this role. He blows in 90% of his movies.
              If you think about it, the Browns were a brilliant decision. They're in the running for the number 1 pick every year, and you can change the entire cast from movie to movie, since the guys in charge are always coming and going in Cleveland. They could write sequels galore. It could be to springtime what Saw was to Halloween

Comment

Gotta get people excited about the team somehow. They picked the Cleveland Indians for Major League.
                --
                Your Retarded

Comment

But that was a comedy. This is, well , IDK what it's supposed to be.

I know the end will be sad for browns fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                    I just see no way how this movie can be entertaining at all. I guess the mystery is going to be "which one of these fake players that you have no idea who they should draft will they draft?" when the mystery should be about if they can get the trade done or not, but they already let that cat out of the bag.

No matter what, I think the movie would suck, but it would be more interesting to see the inner workings of how trades happen than seeing Costner and Denis Leary argue over what player they should draft.
                    It's gonna be Brandon Weeden bad.

Comment

jesus Christ: just went to the draft day page on rotten tomatoes and Puff Daddy is in it.

it's gonna suck shit.

Comment

jesus Christ: just went to the draft day page on rotten tomatoes and Puff Daddy is in it.

it's gonna suck shit.

You already downloaded the soundtrack from Itunes mofo.

Comment

it's gonna suck shit.

"Broken glass everywhere..."

Comment

are you assuming just because i'm white I use ITunes?!!

IS THAT WHAT YOU'RE SAYING?!

Comment

are you assuming just because i'm white I use ITunes?!!

IS THAT WHAT YOU'RE SAYING?!

See thats they one, thats they one! Everytime we talkin bout soundtracks, white boy always gotta pull itunes out they ass! Thats they one!

Comment

Working...
                              X