X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OFFICIAL: Jackson to Racists

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...with-redskins/

3-year deal.
    Last edited by chad steele; 04-02-2014, 12:04 AM.

my first reaction to this deal: hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha hahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha haahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha hahahaha

Comment

Everybody sing...

https://soundcloud.com/sportsradio94...pe-youre-happy

Comment

Fuck it

He is now the enemy. He wants to go and play with those rat bastards ? He can get it too. Fuck him and fuck those racist scumbags.
        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Only $.6.8 million under the cap, this is Bruce Smith part II

Comment

Lurie, Chip, Howie, and Djacc...all dead to me.
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Well that's one way to get over it

Now I officially hate him. OB called this one.
              Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
              May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Dolomite View Post
                Only $.6.8 million under the cap, this is Bruce Smith part II
                No it's not. Bruce Smith was 36 years old and had already logged 15 years in the NFL when he signed with Washington. Jackson is 27 and just starting his prime.

You people can puff out your chests but this is a fucking nightmare for the Eagles.

Comment

Everytime you guys predict doom and gloom when an ex-Eagle goes to a team inside the division--Trotter, Owens, McNabb and Jackson. I'll wait till the season starts to start worrying. Meanwhile, all the Eagles have to do is study the film on how teams were successful shutting him down last year, and perhaps in past years, partciularly in the playoffs.

He'll help fracture that locker room once RG3 doesn't get the ball to him enough or he's open and Griffin goes to Garcon or Roberts instead.

Comment

DeSean Who?

May bad luck and dropped passes be yours, you bum.
                    "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
                      Everytime you guys predict doom and gloom when an ex-Eagle goes to a team inside the division--Trotter, Owens, McNabb and Jackson. I'll wait till the season starts to start worrying. Meanwhile, all the Eagles have to do is study the film on how teams were successful shutting him down last year, and perhaps in past years, partciularly in the playoffs.

He'll help fracture that locker room once RG3 doesn't get the ball to him enough or he's open and Griffin goes to Garcon or Roberts instead.
                      Nobody gave a fuck that McNabb went to Washington. In fact, we were glad. Even though he did beat the piss out of us in the first game.

Owens did in fact make Dallas better. Or are you forgetting that TO and the Cowboys went 13-3 in his second year there. We were 8-8 and in last place.

Comment

I don't think that anyone likes that he's in washington

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
                        No it's not. Bruce Smith was 36 years old and had already logged 15 years in the NFL when he signed with Washington. Jackson is 27 and just starting his prime.

You people can puff out your chests but this is a fucking nightmare for the Eagles.
                        But what are we gonna do, be scared ? At first I was worried too, but the Eagles still gotta play the games. They still need to go and try to get that trophy, D-Jax or no D-Jax.
                        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

3 years/24m. 16m guaranteed.

@AdamSchefter: DeSean Jackson's 3-yr deal with the Redskins is worth $24 million, including $16 million guaranteed, per @DarrenHeitner.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                            3 years/24m. 16m guaranteed.

@AdamSchefter: DeSean Jackson's 3-yr deal with the Redskins is worth $24 million, including $16 million guaranteed, per @DarrenHeitner.
                            That makes a certain amount of sense, I'm assuming the high percentage of guaranteed money offsets the fact that the Skins couldn't pay as much total money as the Raiders. And they aren't locked into him long term like that seven year deal for Haynesworth. I have to admit, it's refreshing having an actual numbers guy like Bruce Allen running the show, rather than Vinny Cerrato.

We'll see what happens. I still have concerns about how he'll fit into the locker room, and how he'll handle not being the #1 option, presumably. The Skins have made some solid additions this offseason without breaking the bank for any one players. I don't know if it will return us to division winners like two seasons ago, but the team should win more than 3 games.

Comment

Calm down turbo, the DC team has a lot more problems then Jackson can solve

The fact he went in division just makes it easier to hate him

Comment

Working...
                              X