Clear All

• Bunch of cryin' DFags!

DBitches!

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
    DBitches!
    DSlobKnobbers

Comment

so then I guess

that you have all the confidence in the world that our stellar secondary will be able to prevent those first play of the game, 88 yard TD's that Jackson can produce in a heart beat, right ?
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
        that you have all the confidence in the world that our stellar secondary will be able to prevent those first play of the game, 88 yard TD's that Jackson can produce in a heart beat, right ?
        so i guess the eagles should just forfeit next year because the loss of desean and the threat of him is just too much for them to handle?
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Dtears

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
            How does Meseans ass taste?

Comment

Not at all, and I've already said as much

Originally posted by nerd View Post
              so i guess the eagles should just forfeit next year because the loss of desean and the threat of him is just too much for them to handle?
              but those on this board who are acting like DeSean will just disappear in Washington and won't be a factor at all over there are kidding themselves. The Washington football franchise just added a 1,300 yard receiver from last year to another 1,300 yard receiver in Pierre Garcon, who also led the leage in receptions last year. You comfortable with our secondary against that ? I'm not. Not yet, anyway.
              Last edited by Eagle In Ohio; 04-02-2014, 02:01 PM.
              The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
              X