Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proof of gang ties for Djax

http://www.csnbayarea.com/raiders/so...bcs&ocid=yahoo

See I can provide proof. LAPD confirms, this could get ugly.

And 12 hours after that "bombshell" the Foreskins signed him. That's not proof. That's unnamed sources telling a reporter what unnamed police officers told unnamed members of two football teams. In other words, worthless.
    Last edited by McCarthy12; 04-02-2014, 05:25 PM.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

So CSN is worthless now?

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
      And 12 hours after that "bombshell" the Foreskins signed him. That's not proof. That's unnamed sources telling a reporter what unnamed police officers told unnamed members of two football teams. In other words, worthless.
      Everything is worthless if they are. The redskins didn't even contact LAPD before signing, they are stupid and desperate and it will bite them one way or another.

Comment

Worthless? No, that story is worth something I suppose, just very little. Let me know when someone with a name accuses him of actual wrongdoing other then possibly being friends with some "bad guys."

Comment

Wasn't there a story that the Raiders spoke to the LAPD, while the Foreskins hadn't?
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Being affiliated with gang members

Worthless? No, that story is worth something I suppose, just very little. Let me know when someone with a name accuses him of actual wrongdoing other then possibly being friends with some "bad guys."
            is a bit different than being affiliated with "bad guys"

Comment

Do you WATCH CSN? Of course it's worthless.
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Depends

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                Do you WATCH CSN? Of course it's worthless.
                who ya watching

Comment

Not sure but I have seen no proof that has actually participated in any gang related activity. This whole "gang ties" thing is silly if it amounts to no more then being friends with alleged gang members.

Comment

Dude's an ass, coach hated him, now he's gone. I'm not going to bitch about this all offseason. The impact of this decision will be easy to see.
                    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

No, it isn't. Not if there is no proof that he did anything inappropriate. Surely every Eagles player is "affiliated" with Riley Cooper. Should they all be judged by his actions? By your logic, perhaps they should. The point is, there is a difference between proof and conjecture.

Comment

Is he an ass? Dude does a lot of work off the field, particularly with bullying. I haven't seen that mentioned. At the end of the day, I support Chip and it's fine, but the whole gang thing seems f*cked up absent some proof.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                          Dude's an ass, coach hated him, now he's gone. I'm not going to bitch about this all offseason. The impact of this decision will be easy to see.
                          I'm not going to b*tch about this all off season. But if the Eagles finish behind the foreskins next season as a result of this decision I will definitely be b*tching.
                          --------
                          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Oh great

No, it isn't. Not if there is no proof that he did anything inappropriate. Surely every Eagles player is "affiliated" with Riley Cooper. Should they all be judged by his actions? By your logic, perhaps they should. The point is, there is a difference between proof and conjecture.
                            here we go again with the comparison to Riley Cooper...damn that is getting beyond old. There has to be a reason nobody on the west coast wanted him right? Me thinks you are smart enough to see they contacted LAPD and wanted none after they learned what they learned. Bring something different than a Riley Cooper hate monger retort next time, surely somebody on here has to be better than that.

Comment

If

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                              I'm not going to b*tch about this all off season. But if the Eagles finish behind the foreskins next season as a result of this decision I will definitely be b*tching.
                              he even plays the full season, I expect the NFL to do it's "due diligence" and call the LAPD themselves(at the very least) if he has confirmed gang ties that could lead to suspension.

Comment

Working...
                              X