Forget all the bs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forget all the bs

Djackson in my opinion was a one trick poney. A one trick poney is not worth the biggest contract on the team. Yes it was a combination of things dollars, his attitude and yes i believe he likes to think of himself as bad ass whatever that hangs with some of the worst of this society.

If this board thinks gang bangers are wonderful people so be it. I don't, Ive been in ED trying to save the life of a young child hit with a stray bullet from one of these gang PUNKS.

What has come to this fan base they would support a player even if he hung withjust the fringe of such TRASH. Just because they own a 10 jersey or think some how the one thing he does great run fly patterns is worth the money FF and company served up to him.

Eagles can find a better option in this years draft that is deep at the wr spot. A wr with speed and willing and able to do more than run fly patterns.

I was sorry not to see his scrawny ass leave but to see they couldnt get at least a 7th round pick for him.

Now call me a racist. I am not close to being a racist this has nothing to do with race this has to do with a wr who has a limited skill set, and happens to be a PUNK. The person that in one thread mentioned Reggie White and this punks name in the same sentence I think shows clearly how delusional some on this board are. Time will tell but I believe this will be another Redskin free agent mistake.

We all know you're racist. Every time you say "punk" we know you're just substituting it for the n word.

My question is, when you say you're in the "ED" trying to save a kids life, is that supposed to mean ER? I'd say if this kid's only hope is a dumb racist who can't put the right two letters together for "emergency room" or spell pony...he's a goner

Comment

Originally posted by iowaigglefan View Post
      Djackson in my opinion was a one trick poney. A one trick poney is not worth the biggest contract on the team.
      poney? talk about a limited skill set.
      Last edited by Maniac; 04-02-2014, 09:36 PM.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

bwahahahaha

pass me a Rolling Rock Poney bottle.
        Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
        May 7, 2010

Comment

I think he meant peony

He was calling him a flower.
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
            My question is, when you say you're in the "ED" trying to save a kids life, is that supposed to mean ER? I'd say if this kid's only hope is a dumb racist who can't put the right two letters together for "emergency room" or spell pony...he's a goner
            Some hospitals use the term Emergency Department (ED) instead of "room". After all, it is a department or area of the hospital and not just a single "room".

-Ten

Comment

Originally posted by QuakeTen View Post
              Some hospitals use the term Emergency Department (ED) instead of "room". After all, it is a department or area of the hospital and not just a single "room".

-Ten
              Thanks, never knew that. However, I'm going to guess that someone spelling pony with an "E" wasn't referring to the emergency department.

Comment

The person that in one thread mentioned Reggie White and this punks name in the same sentence I think shows clearly how delusional some on this board are. Time will tell but I believe this will be another Redskin free agent mistake.
                I don't think anyone would compare Jackson as a man to Reggie White as a man. However, the organization just has a tendency to treat some of their best players like shit, even when they've got a lot of gas left in the tank. Some of us are tired of it.

And I might be wrong, but wouldn't that little crusade against bullying that Jackson took go against the values of a gang member?

Comment

As another So Called Racist!

Djackson in my opinion was a one trick poney. A one trick poney is not worth the biggest contract on the team. Yes it was a combination of things dollars, his attitude and yes i believe he likes to think of himself as bad ass whatever that hangs with some of the worst of this society.

If this board thinks gang bangers are wonderful people so be it. I don't, Ive been in ED trying to save the life of a young child hit with a stray bullet from one of these gang PUNKS.

What has come to this fan base they would support a player even if he hung withjust the fringe of such TRASH. Just because they own a 10 jersey or think some how the one thing he does great run fly patterns is worth the money FF and company served up to him.

Eagles can find a better option in this years draft that is deep at the wr spot. A wr with speed and willing and able to do more than run fly patterns.

I was sorry not to see his scrawny ass leave but to see they couldnt get at least a 7th round pick for him.

Now call me a racist. I am not close to being a racist this has nothing to do with race this has to do with a wr who has a limited skill set, and happens to be a PUNK. The person that in one thread mentioned Reggie White and this punks name in the same sentence I think shows clearly how delusional some on this board are. Time will tell but I believe this will be another Redskin free agent mistake.
                  I agree with message!
                  "Never Look Back, Something May Be Gaining On You."

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                    We all know you're racist. Every time you say "punk" we know you're just substituting it for the n word.

oh pardon me for the typo

and ED = emergency department

Comment

Originally posted by JDuggernaut View Post
                      I don't think anyone would compare Jackson as a man to Reggie White as a man. However, the organization just has a tendency to treat some of their best players like shit, even when they've got a lot of gas left in the tank. Some of us are tired of it.

And I might be wrong, but wouldn't that little crusade against bullying that Jackson took go against the values of a gang member?
                      Reggie did what was best for his family. Eagles were fools not paying the man.

The Packers got a gem of a man and player from Eagles. Redskins again got Eagles unwanted trash. Lets see how it plays out

Comment

Working...
                      X