Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Papelbon

Piece of shit
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

He just flat out SUCKS, walking in the winning run

Comment

Someone needs to plant a story about gang ties. Anything to get this bum cut.

Comment

Papeldouche is easily my most hated current Philly athlete

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
          Piece of shit
          Up 3-0 and lose 4-3. I'll never understand this FO and their STUPID moves. This team is going no where. I know some bored members feel differently. I just don't see how anyone argues for this team being successful...

Comment

Kendrick and Hollands should stuff Pap Smear's head in a fucking urinal.

Comment

I knew my thread from earlier

Originally posted by slag View Post
              Kendrick and Hollands should stuff Pap Smear's head in a fucking urinal.
              would get some use later in the night...

Comment

Did you hear him whining, blaming, and making excuses after...

...the game? God this guy is a disgrace. Get him out of here. I was in bed checking my MLB app right until the top of the 9th inning, I put the phone down on the nightstand and doze off up 3-1. I wake up and a notification has popped up 4-3 Phils lose. WHAT????? Thank GOD I fell asleep when I did. I would have been tossing and turning for hours after that sh*t.

Comment

No, what did that cunt say?
                  Last edited by slag; 04-03-2014, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Nevermind ... I read the story ... he bitched about the defensive alignment on that ground ball single.

Comment

i can't stand that whiny bitch. like, fuck the defensive alignment...if you aren't throwing up softballs you aren't even in that position.

fucking piece of shit. watching the game with my girlfriend and she says, "he fucking sucks"...she's 100% correct.
                      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Papelblow
                        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Yea, the defensive alignment is why he walked the last run in
                          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Pablumbum

Who is he?
                            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

overpaid douchebag. his whole thing with how he fears for his safety because obama is trying to take away his guns only makes him easier to hate.

Comment

Working...
                              X