Ya know what's amazing to me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ya know what's amazing to me?

That there could be so much stink over a player that is targeted 7 times a game and catches the ball 4 times a game.

Ok, I get that maybe DeSean wasn't your guy

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
    That there could be so much stink over a player that is targeted 7 times a game and catches the ball 4 times a game.
    but can we please stop acting like he was a non-factor who wasn't capable of changing a game ? Was he Jerry Rice ? Of course not, but he's a bonafide playmaker, and that's not even debatable.
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

I Might Have Agreed In Some Previous Years

After last season, however, there's no way I can agree with the move. The possible gang involvement, if it's true, shows poor judgement on Jackson's part -- but there's no denying he became a bona fide star wideout last season. Couple that with his threat as a punt returner and -- sorry Gappy -- but from an on-the-field perspective, it was stupid to the Nth degree.
      "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
        And who is focused on by the opposing defense, 50 times a game. Without the threat they can actually cover Cooper now. And if Macklin is taking over Jaxkons roll as the blow by guy.........you will soon see what the difference is.

Comment

You can damn well bet the safeties are gonna walk up closer to stop shady and crowd Ertz and in turn hurt Foles. All in All a total fuckup!
          On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Working...
          X