ot for Some igglephans input for employee issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
    If you think he's a genuinely good guy I'd give him one more shot, personally. Only bc he has children. Kids make this a tough decision.

Rehab, shape up, stay clean, perform your duties or you're out

Last shot.

This would be simple if he didn't have kids.
    That's what I did. He lied the whole way through it. He even challenged me to drug test him. Once the dust settled and he realized he had no real options he started coming clean. I don't like that he's basically being forced into rehab. I don't know statistics or numbers nor am I familiar with this process but I'd imagine he'd probably have a better chance for success if he wanted to get treatment because he wanted to get treatment not because he wanted to save his job.

Comment

there is no decision here

Get rid of him. Do it now before he goes to rehab, comes back and robs you blind. Once your on the dope, your on it for life and it becomes, your job, family, religion and sole focus. Your not helping his kids, the money he makes form you goes to his habit.

Getting rid of him is the only way through his mess. And he will rob you blind without conscience, care or empathy.

Comment

Working...
      X