Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After they put the new inspection sticker on your windshield

Damn, the beer sure tastes good.
    Last edited by RSE; 04-04-2014, 12:18 PM.

Originally posted by RSE View Post
    I think you know what NJ is like and I have no idea what NY is like, but in PA, it's all about how well you know the mechanic...and how good his beer tastes.

Comment

Were you sweating it?

What kind of jalopy are you driving??
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Just how many feet can you get thru your floorboard? I haven't had to worry about that crap for 20+ years, no vehicle OR emissions insp. out here.

Comment

I want to hold off on getting a new set of tires until the fall so I have new serious tires for the winter. I've gotten dinged on tires before.

Comment

I want to hold off on getting a new set of tires until the fall so I have new serious tires for the winter. I've gotten dinged on tires before.

Try tire discount I have nothing but good things to say about them I purchased set of five tires and wheels for my jeep , they mounted and balanced it for free, few months ago I purchased a set of 4 tires and wheels for my wife's 2003 accord but when I was ordering my wife told me it was a 2001 when it arrived I went to install it and I wouldn't fit, so I called them and I was ready to pay for the return shipping since its a policy they have if you made a mistake, instead the emailed me ups lanes for free and a week later I had the correct tires delivered.
            Last edited by brun019822; 04-04-2014, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
              Just how many feet can you get thru your floorboard? I haven't had to worry about that crap for 20+ years, no vehicle OR emissions insp. out here.
              Nice. Unsafe vehicles on the road are a dream come true.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
                Nice. Unsafe vehicles on the road are a dream come true.

Believe me Ref when I tell you there are no more unsafe vehicles out here then there are back east, or for that matter in cali.

Before you stick your foot any further in your mouth remember something, I OWNED a Penna. Vehicle Inspection station for 13 years, Was a group owner in a Penna. Vehicle Emissions station and sat on the advisory committee for state inspectors.

People out here tend to take better care of their shit, because if it breaks down they might be walking for 30 miles.

Comment

I thought you would say

damm my tint looks badass!
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                  X