Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

March Geighness Talk: Anyones bracket not busted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March Geighness Talk: Anyones bracket not busted?

I'm Desean'd out....

I have a chance in my one pool if Florida and Wisconsin win tomorrow, and Florida takes it on Monday. I think Florida will beat UConn but UK looks unstoppable now, which sucks. It's been a great tournament, probably the best in 5 years or so.

Here's hoping Ellsworth didn't bet Florida...

mine was destroyed by Wichita and MSU

Florida is the only team I have in the Final Four. Strictly a donor this year.

I say anybody but Calipari.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post

I say anybody but Calipari.
      I can get behind this.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
        I'm Desean'd out....

I have a chance in my one pool if Florida and Wisconsin win tomorrow, and Florida takes it on Monday. I think Florida will beat UConn but UK looks unstoppable now, which sucks. It's been a great tournament, probably the best in 5 years or so.

Here's hoping Ellsworth didn't bet Florida...
        I took Wisconsin to make it to the final game and so far it's working out as my against the grain pick. I win my pool if they beat Kentucky tomorrow and 2nd is already guaranteed.
        --
        Your Retarded

Comment

it seems like this year had particularly bad seeding. I can't blame them on Kentucky. But that Umass/Tenn matchup was mixed up from the start.

Comment

Louisville and Michigan State too, although Louisville really didn't play well in the tourney at all.

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
              I took Wisconsin to make it to the final game and so far it's working out as my against the grain pick. I win my pool if they beat Kentucky tomorrow and 2nd is already guaranteed.
              I took Iowa State and Michigan in my big money pool. I think Iowa St would've happened if they didn't lose their big guy, but oh well.

That Wisc/UK game should be reallly good.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                I took Iowa State and Michigan in my big money pool. I think Iowa St would've happened if they didn't lose their big guy, but oh well.

That Wisc/UK game should be reallly good.
                I hope so I have to give Coach Cal credit for getting his team to play together when it counted but I want to see him go down.

I typically expect Wisconsin to let me down when I pick them in the tourney and halfway through their first round game I was thinking "here we go again". I've been pleasantly surprised to say the least.
                --
                Your Retarded

Comment

Might as well pull for my home state.

Going for Florida all the way.

Comment

I know what you mean. I picked Wisc to go to the Final 4 last year and they lost in the first round to Ole Miss.

Comment

I actually only have Kentucky left

Comment

Working...
                      X