The Djax Truth is here....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joe9518 View Post
    Just stop. It doesn't matter what statement the Eagles made you and some others would kill them for it. You are just anti eagle.

If you don't like it then find another team to cheer for. All your conspiracy theories have been crushed by this article and you still don't believe.
    Apparently the NFLPA agrees with me.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
      Too scared to get in front of a mic and say"DeSean didn't fit in with the direction that we want to take this team, so we decided to make a change". Seriously, what's the harm in saying that ? I don't buy all of this "in house" BS. this is something that happens every damn day in the NFL. Chip wouldn't be doing anything that hundreds of coaches before him didn't do.
      I need CC pete to chime in on this one. Send this soft bitch to USC

Comment

Why not go back to the GM meetings when Kelly said he had talked to him and then told the reporter that everything they talked about was between them.

Comment

Originally posted by ashaman View Post
          One good point that everybody should think about. In this article, it said that "not one player came to DJax's defense for his release". Not one!

Enough said!
          Why would someone cross the picket line and then have to go back to Chip and the FO the rest of the way? Also you have the draft and June cuts and pre season cuts coming up. It would be stupid to say a damn thing at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
            We have a winner, folks !!!!
            You just want this to come down to race in the worst way and you just can't let it go.

Comment

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
              Why would someone cross the picket line and then have to go back to Chip and the FO the rest of the way? Also you have the draft and June cuts and pre season cuts coming up. It would be stupid to say a damn thing at this point.
              What's it matter. Come out as a unnamed source. It's just as credible.

Comment

Originally posted by WeflyHigh View Post
                What's it matter. Come out as a unnamed source. It's just as credible.
                Hell I am a unnamed source. I could call the Eagles FO and say I am with the Bloods or Crips and McCoy was with us drinking 40's on Crenshaw in Compton LA last night.

Comment

Hell I am a unnamed source. I could call the Eagles FO and say I am with the Bloods or Crips and McCoy was with us drinking 40's on Crenshaw in Compton LA last night.
                  Huh? Just because the source is unnamed in the article doesn't mean the author doesn't know who it is.
                  --
                  Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
                    Huh? Just because the source is unnamed in the article doesn't mean the author doesn't know who it is.
                    Exactly, it's called protecting his source, the author throws the sources name out there how much other info do you think he will be privy to?

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
                      Exactly, it's called protecting his source, the author throws the sources name out there how much other info do you think he will be privy to?
                      My point is I could be that author's source. And at the same time I could be fabricating stories or taking what other info I've gotten from other sources to the author

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
                        It's too lazy an argument to say, oh the source isn't named so I don't believe it. Lots of credible information comes from unnamed sourced. Information that isn't credible does as well but to just write it off because you don't like it is a cop out.
                        --
                        Your Retarded

Comment

My point is I could be that author's source. And at the same time I could be fabricating stories or taking what other info I've gotten from other sources to the author
                          Why would the author pick you as a source? Are you on or affiliated with the Eagles? Are you affiliated with friends of Jackson? Can you show proof to the author to make him or her want to consider you credible?

If you have no relationship or knowledge of the situation why would you be the source?
                          --
                          Your Retarded

Comment

I see how the narrative will play out

It will eventually boil down to being Riley Copper's fault for being races. Which in turn caused Djacc to become withdrawn and hostile to his teamates because of the hostile environment of the lockerroom.

Comment

DPrick

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
                                Do you think the author cares who it is? Or cares if it's accurate ? All he cares about is getting an incendiary article.

Sounds like Kelce to me. A couple parts are similar to his Twitter remark. Didn't he tweet something about right direction?

One thing for sure.... Chip's doing a good job keeping everything in house!
                                Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                                X