Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why was it so hard to trade Jackson?

It just doesn't make sense.

The contract. If Roseman was a talented GM, he would have renegotiated Jackson's contract and then traded him. Or kept him this year and traded him next year when Jackson would have welcomed a new contract from a new team.

This is telling me Roseman is a clown working way below his pay grade. Banner was a dick while Roseman is a boob.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
      Ref is right. If Jax was gonna make 3 million this season, the Eagles could have easily landed a 1st rounder. 10 mil is a different story...

Comment

no way! it was an underground smear campaign going on even before his last contract was signed. There is no amount of devilry this front office is not capable of!

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
          The contract. If Roseman was a talented GM, he would have renegotiated Jackson's contract and then traded him. Or kept him this year and traded him next year when Jackson would have welcomed a new contract from a new team.

This is telling me Roseman is a clown working way below his pay grade. Banner was a dick while Roseman is a boob.
          You have to get some value for him. Idiots shouldn't of gave him the first new contract should of figured a way to get this done... What's interesting is nobody wanted jax. There was interest but I promise you it was below what the skins paid. In the end the eagles will come out on top of this. I hope. I do believe in Kelly's system. You saw it working last year. I'm all in on this team and the philosophy.

Comment

Why'd they get into that contract in the first place?

If you know it's going to be toxic on the back end, why do it?

Comment

If you know it's going to be toxic on the back end, why do it?
              Because you had planned to cut or trade him by now because it's smart business.

Comment

Originally posted by J Con View Post
                no way! it was an underground smear campaign going on even before his last contract was signed. There is no amount of devilry this front office is not capable of!
                They gave him that huge contract just so they could smear him later when they knew a trade wouldn't be possible.
                --
                Your Retarded

Comment

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

Working...
                  X