X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Bored Lawyers please explain

Affluenza to us, because this sick POS should be hung

http://m.nydailynews.com/1.1740180#bmb=1

i think you linked to the main page? Are you talking about the kid in texas?

Comment

That's strange pops right up to the DuPont Heir who raped his 3 yr old daughter and the judge didn't sentence him because he wouldn't do well behind bars

Yeah he should be killed behind bars

Comment

now i got it.

a) I'm fascinating you're so pro-death penalty. Texas must be really rubbing off on you

b) Prosecutors offered the deal. Once he took the plea, it was in the judge's hands. The info i read was it was a bad case.

Comment

Teddy Kennedy
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Judge

My neighbor is del lawyer and his associate was the Judge's clerk. He says the entire deal took about 2.5 mins and its the AG's office who should take the heat on this one. He heard case may have started going south on the state and they had to salvage.. Who knows that doesn't really square with the news reports which said the Judge commented on how the guy would do in jail.

i live down there and used to see that dude around. He was real creepy looking baby huey type...

Comment

Here is how I see it

If you pay your fair share to live in the "land of the free" then you are free to do what you want in your world and as long as it doesn't impeded upon the lives of others.

This disgusting bastard has ruined his daughters life before it even started. People like this do not deserve second chances. They should have left the jail "system" figure it out, they do not take kindly to people who hurt kids.

Your second point, so isn't this a huge black eye on our judicial system??

If not it should be

Comment

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
                Here is how I see it

If you pay your fair share to live in the "land of the free" then you are free to do what you want in your world and as long as it doesn't impeded upon the lives of others.

This disgusting bastard has ruined his daughters life before it even started. People like this do not deserve second chances. They should have left the jail "system" figure it out, they do not take kindly to people who hurt kids.

Your second point, so isn't this a huge black eye on our judicial system??

If not it should be
                well, I'm not going to argue the merits of the death penalty with you. It doesn't have much to do with second chances though.

As for the Judge - that's what she does. If she didn't reference that factor, we would not be talking about this.

Comment

Working...
                X