• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chip better be right.

that is all.

Level of agreement

infinity.
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

you'd be hardpressed to find someone to disagree.

If Maclin can't reach his former self, it could be a long year.

Comment

Or what??

Originally posted by RSE View Post
        that is all.
        seriously, what will people do??

Stop attending or watching games, boycott merchandise, boo during the games??? ahhh ohh

In a month most of the mouthbreathers will forget, buy their tickets like good little sheep and move on to the next headline of conjecture.

Its all a big comedy.
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Not one damn crab fry!!

That'll teach 'em!
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Ok I read the article

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
            infinity.
            its what I had originally thought but much worse..I enjoyed DJ's tenure as an Eagle and will have some great memories from watching him kill the NFC East,,specially the Vaggies,,,BUT...................

When I was a pup the only words I ever uttered to my coach was yes sir,,ok sir,,Ill get up off the ground when I can sir,,,that was it...he was a 5th degree black belt and we all respected Coach M...the bottom line is we a were team,,that was it,,,,Football is the consummate team sport...U can not win a Title with guys like Jackson...Period..good luck,,U can still change DJ....hope you get out of slime town and get back to Cali some day..

I like Chip...I'm behind the team 100% on this....I still feel we can move past this and Improve have summ kool aid!
            Last edited by TRENT; 04-04-2014, 03:40 PM.
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
              seriously, what will people do??

Stop attending or watching games, boycott merchandise, boo during the games??? ahhh ohh
              I've had a boycott on merch for the last 30 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                That'll teach 'em!

We don't use the word "crab". Its a derogatory term for Crip.
                500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                  that is all.
                  500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Ugh. That's killer.
                    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
                    X