Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maclin had an issue with DJax coming back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are not supposed to make ref look stupid with facts, he is always right!
    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Dawkins flipped out on nfl live regarding desean. I didn't hear it but saw it on the tv at the gym. He looked seriously pissed. Reading some comments and he is pissed at desean and wants to talk to him face to face.
      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
        He was mentioned specifically in the PhillyMag article that he links to in his tweet.
        there you go. like i said, i believe him. doesn't seem like a guy afraid to go on the record.

wonder who the rat is?
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
          there you go. like i said, i believe him. doesn't seem like a guy afraid to go on the record.

wonder who the rat is?
          Had to be someone on offense.
          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
            Then what did Jackson define?

http://igglephans.com/iggboard/showt...51140#poststop

In the 3 years they played together after Maclin was a rookie:

Total Yards: Jackson 2717, Maclin 2680
            Total Receptions: Jackson 150, Maclin 202
            Total Receiving TDs: Jackson 12, Maclin 22
            Total TD: Jackson 14, Maclin 22

Yards per game: Jackson 68, Maclin 61
            Yards per reception: Jackson 18.1, Maclin 13.3
            Receptions per game: Jackson 3.8, Maclin 4.6
            Total TD's per game: Jackson 0.35, Maclin 0.5

Edit:

And given that no sources were named, I'm sure you consider that characterization of Maclin as a falsehood.
            Oh good lord! Jackson has been to three pro bowls and named all pro. In his wildest dreams Maclin could never sniff that level of accomplishment. Maclin has never even come close to a thousand yard season. Jackson has had three of them in six years. Plus two of the other years he was over 900 yards and within two long bombs from Vick to getting over 1000 5 out of 6 seasons.

The only year he was off was when he got hurt and missed five games.

Comment

Is that creditability the same as you give the unnamed front office source in the NJ.com story?
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Agreed!

Comment

Working...
                X