Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meet the new fiasco, same as the old fiasco.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet the new fiasco, same as the old fiasco.

If Chip Kelly would simply have owned this decision and said that although Jackson was a great player, he didn't feel he was worth the money in his system and that it wasn't a gang issue, hardly any of this drama would be going on.

It's King Andy all over. He'll do what he wants and isn't going to explain his thinking on anything. All hail King Chip!

As RSE said, he better be right.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
    If Chip Kelly would simply have owned this decision and said that although Jackson was a great player, he didn't feel he was worth the money in his system and that it wasn't a gang issue, hardly any of this drama would be going on.

It's King Andy all over. He'll do what he wants and isn't going to explain his thinking on anything. All hail King Chip!

Unless he cut him for gang issues.

Comment

They had a Tylenol level PR problem on their hands and no one to handle it. Chip is too arrogant, Howie is too green, and Lurie is too dense. Now the story is the Eagles cut him for the gang ties, whether true or not, and those who don't believe it need to watch ESPN, and read the Internet football media and the most popular football websites.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
        They had a Tylenol level PR problem on their hands and no one to handle it. Chip is too arrogant, Howie is too green, and Lurie is too dense. Now the story is the Eagles cut him for the gang ties, whether true or not, and those who don't believe it need to watch ESPN, and read the Internet football media and the most popular football websites.
        You got it correct IMO.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

The only place there's drama is here.

I'm certain no one at the Novacare complex gives a flying fuck anymore.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
            The only place there's drama is here.

I'm starting to think the Eagles generate drama because the want it that way.
            --------

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

And furthermore, that's the entire point.

Chip Kelly should OWN the decision of cutting Jackson.

If he wanted Jackson to remain Jackson would remain.

If he wanted Jackson to be gone Jackson would be gone.

The problem as I see it is that there is a front office that cant stand to make a major decision by spinning it or smearing it in some major way.

That's my take. Kill me for it

Problem
              --------

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                And furthermore, that's the entire point.

Chip Kelly should OWN the decision of cutting Jackson.

If he wanted Jackson to remain Jackson would remain.

If he wanted Jackson to be gone Jackson would be gone.

The problem as I see it is that there is a front office that cant stand to make a major decision by spinning it or smearing it in some major way.

That's my take. Kill me for it

Problem
                Except the front office has not spun or smeared anything ( in this case) that we know of.

Comment

Originally posted by harls View Post
                  Except the front office has not spun or smeared anything ( in this case) that we know of.
                  And thats just the way they want it. Nobody in the Eagles front office did anything. Jackson released himself.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                    Doubtful. I've never been in a workplace that didn't react to management decisions. No doubt it's different with millionaires but I think they're paying attention.

Comment

Originally posted by harls View Post
                      They have plausible deniability. "Anonymous sources" who are almost certainly connected to the front office.

Comment

Working...
                      X