Sure is a lot of,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sure is a lot of,

butt-hurt on here, I can't wait till draft day starts.

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
    butt-hurt on here, I can't wait till draft day starts.

How is that diet going?
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
      How is that diet going?

haha, 3rd, you sure know how to hurt a guy, I was down 33# to 272, and then I was on the road for a week and shot it all to hell.

Back to 285, and I learned something, diet alone is just not going to cut it, I am just going to have to man up and get started on the tread mill.

I don't care what anyone says, trying to eat healthy on the road, sucks.

But thanks for asking!

Comment

haha, 3rd, you sure know how to hurt a guy, I was down 33# to 272, and then I was on the road for a week and shot it all to hell.

Back to 285, and I learned something, diet alone is just not going to cut it, I am just going to have to man up and get started on the tread mill.

But thanks for asking!
        Two tips.

1) Get a good app to track calories and try to plan out meals ahead. It'll be scary how many calories are in certain meals at fast food places and chain restaurants but you can still have a reality check. MyFitnessPal is good and has most chain restaurants and brands built in already from users.

2) Look into biking and don't do stationary when possible. It's easy to get off the treadmill when you get "tired" but if you get a bike and go for a ride (assuming you have a safe place to go) you can keep going out and then you're forced to make the trip back. It'll push you do more than you thought you could/would. Works for walking and running too - biking is just a bit less harsh on the body once you adapt to it.

When I do those things is when I have the most success. When I stop is when things fall apart.
        --
        Your Retarded

Comment

butthurtphans

Comment

But thanks for asking!

Good advice from Terp. I also use that myfitnesspal app. Its amazing how quickly the calories can add up. I'm 5'11", 265 lbs, 34" waist. I'm in good shape, but I want to drop down to 220 cuz I'm having knee problems. I give myself 1750 calories a day split into three meals and two snacks.

Being on the road sucks ass, it will take an icechest and a lot of food prep to stay on course.
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
              Good advice from Terp. I also use that myfitnesspal app. Its amazing how quickly the calories can add up. I'm 5'11", 265 lbs, 34" waist. I'm in good shape, but I want to drop down to 220 cuz I'm having knee problems. I give myself 1750 calories a day split into three meals and two snacks.

Being on the road sucks ass, it will take an icechest and a lot of food prep to stay on course.

Yeah I know Terp is right, just have to do it, being on the road is bad enough, but in a semi, there are only so many places to park.

As a matter of fact I was back on the east coast last week, dropped Detroit, reloaded for Blacksburg,Va dropped that and ran up to Lexington Park,Md loaded that and then fought SNOW from west of Richmond, Va back to the Tenn. border.

Can't wait till this winter is officially over.

Comment

Wha?

You're only 5'11"?

Not only is Riccardo going to give you playground style whoopin' at the 'gayte, he's going to military press you and then throw you over the Zubus.

Comment

Yep

That clown will be lucky to do 20 push ups before passing out! Better start a Rocky montage workout plan, brutha 3I!
                  "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

HOLY SHIT

But thanks for asking!
                    DOWN to 272??? Eagle Road FF!
                    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                    May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
                      Ridiculing someone taking about challenges and methods to improve their weight loss and be healthier?

Irish George DD!
                      --
                      Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
                        You're only 5'11"?

Not only is Riccardo going to give you playground style whoopin' at the 'gayte, he's going to military press you and then throw you over the Zubus.

Bwahahaha!!! I'm gonna destroy the mad scientist.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post

It is what it is, started at 305 and I'm 6'2" I have a gut, But I am far from beach ball territory.

Comment

Keep it up brother. Takes a lot more fortitude to lose it then to maintain it.

Comment

Take a break from the keyboard for a a while. Being the best debater on the high school debate team wasn't even cool when we were in high school.

Comment

Working...
                              X