Nnamdi Asomugha ate lunch with the team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nnamdi Asomugha ate lunch with the team

Unnamed source smears cannot be trusted.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/89...-eagles-report
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

That was impolite.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

This bored agrees -- you never, EVER, trust an unnamed source.
      The Eagles are boneheads. This is one of the top 10 biggest bonehead trades in the history of the NFL. - Chris Cooley 9/15/2010

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
        Unnamed source smears cannot be trusted.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/89...-eagles-report
        Got no problem with sources.

Got a problem with smears.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
          Got no problem with sources.

Got a problem with smears.
          Once again where is the smear?

Comment

The thing with smears is what difference do they make?

The Jackson being an asshole thing is easily acceptable and confirmed as recent as Avant's final interview with CSN. The gang thing is a reach and is clearly a smear.

But what does it matter? I the guy was a dick and Kelly hated him, this was happening anyway. All the smear does is prove we support an as whole organization in a league of good old boy as whole owners. I don't see why this shocks anyone.
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
              The thing with smears is what difference do they make?

The Jackson being an asshole thing is easily acceptable and confirmed as recent as Avant's final interview with CSN. The gang thing is a reach and is clearly a smear.

But what does it matter? I the guy was a dick and Kelly hated him, this was happening anyway. All the smear does is prove we support an as whole organization in a league of good old boy as whole owners. I don't see why this shocks anyone.
              I agree with you M. The smears accomplish nothing. I am puzzled as to how they remain after Banner left the building.

I guess I just would like straightforward rationale from the organization. If the guy was a dick, and that's why you cut him, SAY SO. You don't have to say it that harshly but there are ways you can say it without being obnoxious yourselves. Don't stay silent and try and put some innuendo out there via the media.
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I just think it's a league of sleeze and this is just the sleeze we follow.

The Pats are well documented in their assholery. Look at what the Titans did to McNair (and continue to do with Chris Johnson). The 49ers tried to trade the coach who brought them back to relevance. The Colts' notoriously dickish owner is getting arrested. The Browns' is in the middle of a federal investigation. Jerruh. The Dolphins are a nightmare (Ireland and Bryant before the latest mess).

If you want good people, the NFL is the wrong place to look.
                Last edited by BigSlizz; 04-05-2014, 11:58 AM.
                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Working...
                X