Oh for fucks sake...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh for fucks sake...

First off let me begin by saying that I luv this site...it's the only site I have saved in my favs list and it's the only site I can actually read after a loss! Every true birds fan knows that this love is a blind love that's kicks u in the grapes time after time. It's both a blessing and a curse to be a fan of this team! But i will always wear these colors proudly!

Havin said that, just stop fuckin cryin like a teenage bitch who doesn't get her way. That little bitchmade twat desean did that and that's why he's gone! If I'm pissed bout anything is that they received absolutely nothin in return for Jackson. He's a selfish piece of shit...end of story!

Waaaa, Kelly better know what he's doin! Waaaaa, smear campaign! Waaaa Riley is a racist! Waaaa Kelly's a pussy for not sayin anything! Waaaa I'm not happy bout this! The fact remains that none of us are in the locker room...plain and simple!

Nut the fuck up and get over it! Come September, I'll still be in my seat in 240 for every game!

Shut up

Stop posting.
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

well aren't you special

Originally posted by birds586 View Post
      First off let me begin by saying that I luv this site...it's the only site I have saved in my favs list and it's the only site I can actually read after a loss! Every true birds fan knows that this love is a blind love that's kicks u in the grapes time after time. It's both a blessing and a curse to be a fan of this team! But i will always wear these colors proudly!

Havin said that, just stop fuckin cryin like a teenage bitch who doesn't get her way. That little bitchmade twat desean did that and that's why he's gone! If I'm pissed bout anything is that they received absolutely nothin in return for Jackson. He's a selfish piece of shit...end of story!

Waaaa, Kelly better know what he's doin! Waaaaa, smear campaign! Waaaa Riley is a racist! Waaaa Kelly's a pussy for not sayin anything! Waaaa I'm not happy bout this! The fact remains that none of us are in the locker room...plain and simple!

Nut the fuck up and get over it! Come September, I'll still be in my seat in 240 for every game!
      you'll be in your seat...big fucking whup...blow this post out your azz in the meantime
      Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
      May 7, 2010

Comment

Nah dude...

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
        you'll be in your seat...big fucking whup...blow this post out your azz in the meantime
        I'm nothing special! Goin back to not posting and shutting up.

PS... congrats on the book bro! Wishing you all the success and notoriety deserving of the sacrifice of this accomplishment!

Comment

you really know how to hurt a guy

kill me with kindness.

but seriously...how can you blame people for being pissed and wanting some answers? We will all be in our seats or watching on TV...that's not the point. They just dumped one of the best players on the team and handed him to a division rival...for nothing. If that makes me a whiney bitch so be it.

thanks for the kind words.
          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
          May 7, 2010

Comment

I def get your point...

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
            kill me with kindness.

but seriously...how can you blame people for being pissed and wanting some answers? We will all be in our seats or watching on TV...that's not the point. They just dumped one of the best players on the team and handed him to a division rival...for nothing. If that makes me a whiney bitch so be it.

thanks for the kind words.
            My rant kinda got away from me there. Not a big poster so when I do it all tends to spill out. I don't blame anyone, I want an answer just as much as anyone here. I guess I coulda made my point by sayin he's gone and there's nothin we can do bout it.

Just still pissed that they got nothing in return. If he was as much a douchebag as the report states, then I'm all for getting rid of the dude. The fact that they cut him and he went to a div rival is like a final shot to the head for good measure!

In hindsight, I probably should have led with that...

And no prob sir...all the best
            Last edited by birds586; 04-05-2014, 01:25 AM. Reason: Wrong post

Comment

The fact that you wrote "luv" makes me wonder if you are really a 12year old girl.

Comment

Birder, it's guys like you who make me insecure about my hello kitty tattoo.

Comment

That one is a matter of context. It depends on where it is located, what (and how much) you were drinking when you got it, and if it helped you get laid.

Comment

Working...
                  X