So going into the draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So going into the draft

The eagles best trade piece is brandon fucking graham, Right? Curry?

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
    The eagles best trade piece is brandon fucking graham, Right? Curry?
    They basically have very little to offer to trade after they telegraphed their intention to let DJax go to every team via smear.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

It's a small league and the first thing every team was asking when eagles were looking to get rid of him at the end of 2013 season is: "why?"

10 minutes of homework by Gm's led them to not want to give up a pick for him. Not with that staggering $10m figure anyway.

I've moved on. What's done is done. Now they have to replace him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
        It's a small league and the first thing every team was asking when eagles were looking to get rid of him at the end of 2013 season is: "why?"

10 minutes of homework by Gm's led them to not want to give up a pick for him. Not with that staggering $10m figure anyway.

I've moved on. What's done is done. Now they have to replace him.
        Actually, the foreskins signing him to the contract they did does indicate to me that there could have been a market for a trade. It doesn't help when your own people (translation: "sources") are smearing the very guy you are trying to trade.

But I do agree what's done is done.
        --------

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
          Actually, the foreskins signing him to the contract they did does indicate to me that there could have been a market for a trade. It doesn't help when your own people (translation: "sources") are smearing the very guy you are trying to trade.

But I do agree what's done is done.
          Except that from reports the racists were the only team really interested and they did not have cap space to trade for his contract. In fact most teams did not have the cap space for that contract.

Comment

Originally posted by harls View Post
            Except that from reports the racists were the only team really interested and they did not have cap space to trade for his contract. In fact most teams did not have the cap space for that contract.
            If that's the case (which I don't believe) the Eagles fucked up giving Jackson that contract in the first place.
            --------

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
              If that's the case (which I don't believe) the Eagles fucked up giving Jackson that contract in the first place.
              Without a doubt they fucked up with that contract. Unless (and I doubt this is the case) He was such a prick when it came to negotiating they gave him this contract to get a couple years out of him knowing they would have to walk away.

Again I don't think that's the case but it is the only reason I can think of to give him that contract

Comment

Yeah, I've let it go. I'm moving forward to the draft now and they only have six picks. This is turning into a shitty offseason.

Comment

Maybe brown, but with glut of rbs and no contracts this may be a pipe dream also.
                  On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

A trade is riskier though bc of his contract. Doesn't that stick or have to be reworked by new team (and only if JACCSON would agree to do so)

Comment

Working...
                    X