Well he's Chip "Big Balls" Kelly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well he's Chip "Big Balls" Kelly

Lets see how he walks after this upcoming season. Really that is the test and before we see what hie does this upcoming season we are just bullsh*ttiing.

Last year I took a trip and was overseas during the Eagles final run. At the time I arranged that trip I didn't think they would have a final run.

Right now I am tentatively booking another trip.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

I'm still on the fence about how much I think this will ultimately hurt them. There is no doubt that they are "worse" from an overall talent standpoint without Jackson. Even with Maclin back. But for now, I have faith enough in Chip's offensive ability and in Foles to think that things are still going to run pretty smoothly. We'll see though; as you said, he better be right.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
      I'm still on the fence about how much I think this will ultimately hurt them. There is no doubt that they are "worse" from an overall talent standpoint without Jackson. Even with Maclin back. But for now, I have faith enough in Chip's offensive ability and in Foles to think that things are still going to run pretty smoothly. We'll see though; as you said, he better be right.
      If they win a playoff game this season, all will be forgotten. NO DOUBT
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Word.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

In this case, the story's legs will also move on the success or failure of the Washington football team. At least for the next three years.

Comment

The offense may have taken a step back but hopefully it balances out defensively. Another 10-win season plus a Division title and playoff win would be a step forward.

The division still sucks IMO. Washington may have gained another offensive weapon but their defense is still lousy. Dallas will still be mediocre and NY could always make a run if they get another weapon on offense. I'm hoping Mike Evans doesn't fall to them. Eagles are still the best team in the division.

Comment

Working...
            X