Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One thing that hasn't been talked about is....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One thing that hasn't been talked about is....

....the lack of leadership on the team. I'm not talking about coaches. I'm talking about players. If there were some real leaders on this team they would have been up in Jackson's ear hole a long time ago and NEVER let him pull any of this sh*t.

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
    ....the lack of leadership on the team. I'm not talking about coaches. I'm talking about players. If there were some real leaders on this team they would have been up in Jackson's ear hole a long time ago and NEVER let him pull any of this sh*t.
    It all goes back to Reid (FF). Don't forget how McNabb was coddled.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I want to believe that Foles has it in him to step up as an offensive leader now that he's been given the nod.

Comment

it's pretty hard for a guy like Vick, displaced as a starter, to lead from the bench...

I get the impression, the Defense keeps their own house under Kelly

Comment

I think you're on to something about the leadership. The defense has a couple guys like Ryans, Barwin and now Jenkins but the O has really no one. I would counter that though by saying there's no way a professional should act that way no matter the business.

Comment

So?

Originally posted by Agent 10 View Post
            I would counter that though by saying there's no way a professional should act that way no matter the business.
            There are dicks in every office

Comment

That's why I wish Dawks was a asst. coach of some sort on this team. He would be a great advisor for this kind of crap after dealing with the TO fiasco.

Comment

If Reid was still the coach, DSkin would be DJax.

Be careful what you wish for.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
                  There are dicks in every office
                  Really?? So if you went into your bosses office and routinely chewed him out, tested his authority and missed meetings you'd still be employed? I own a restaurant so I don't know how corporate America works but that's grounds for dismissal pretty much everywhere. Not many bosses would tolerate it. I wouldn't.

Comment

When your employees make twice as much as you, then you can call it apples to apples, stfu.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent 10 View Post
                      Really?? So if you went into your bosses office and routinely chewed him out, tested his authority and missed meetings you'd still be employed? I own a restaurant so I don't know how corporate America works but that's grounds for dismissal pretty much everywhere. Not many bosses would tolerate it. I wouldn't.

I doesn't fly here in my business either, and my guys don't make 10 mil. a year.

Comment

I tolerate it.

The wife can be such a bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth:1756482
                          When your employees make twice as much as you, then you can call it apples to apples, stfu.
                          add to this - when you're employees produce that much, you'd be surprised what you'd put up with

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
                            I think the departures of Vick and Avant probably had a good bit to do with the decision to cut DeSean. Vick was definitely the alpha dog (hah) in the room, at least on offense. Without him or Avant, the elder statesmen are LeSean and DeSean.

We've heard tell that Avant was a go-between for the coaches and Jackson. And Vick definitely had the ear of anyone in that room (and really did turn himself into a leader). Wouldn't surprise me if that was party of the Jackson chemistry equation.

-AE

Comment

Working...
                            X