Silicon Valley (HBO new show) looks incredibly promising

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silicon Valley (HBO new show) looks incredibly promising

1st episode was awesome. TJ Miller is hilarious.

the fact that luis carruthers from American psycho has a big role in it makes it even better.

Thanks for the heads up, my man

I'll have to look for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post

the fact that luis carruthers from American psycho has a big role in it makes it even better.
      Kumail (the Indian dude in the crew) and TJ are two of my favorite stand ups. Martin Starr is hilarious in everything.

Normally, you can't go wrong with Mike Judge.

I really liked the first ep and am excited to see where it goes.

Comment

Yeah I think it could be pretty good. Definitely a serious shift in tone after a GoT episode though.
        --
        Your Retarded

Comment

I had heard of it, but didn't even know it was a series on HBO. Checked out the trailer and it looks amazing, being the nerd I am. Gotta check it out, thanks.

Comment

If you like it, it must be turrible

I'll pass
            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I watched - promising, but I'm not totally sold yet. Will give it a chance and see where it goes.

I'm pumped for the new Californication season to kickoff next weekend. With Shameless ending for the year, I need a new source of raunchiness.

Showtime needs a new version of L-Word.

Comment

I've only watched Homeland and Dexter on Show... Californication is good?

Comment

pissed shameless ended without 1 more episode but it was a great season I thought. As usual.

I love that show.

Comment

I LOVE Californication. Worth a binge watch - as there have been a bunch of seasons.

Comment

Just noticed, 7 seasons ugh. I'm trying to get through 8 seasons of 24 episodes each of "24", haha. I gotta give it a look though.

Comment

Working...
                      X