Multiple stabbings at a PA school this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple stabbings at a PA school this morning

Have fun debating this story you wackos (on both sides of the fence)

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/09/justic...ing/index.html

ban schools!

Comment

ban pittsburgh!

Comment

would have been 50 dead if it was a gun. I'll take 20 stabbed over 50 dead
        WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
          Have fun debating this story you wackos (on both sides of the fence)

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/09/justic...ing/index.html
          What's to debate? None dead as far as I am reading, and God willing it will stay that way. Guns are better at killing people than knives. They make the job much easier. That is why they were invented and why armies don't go into battle relying on a katana or spear anymore.
          Last edited by FuriousXGeorge; 04-09-2014, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Knifenutz

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
              would have been 50 dead if it was a gun. I'll take 20 stabbed over 50 dead
              I don't want to get in an argument with you, I've really come down on my gun stances. I own one, but I admit there is a problem and something has to be done about it, I don't know what though. At the same time, that's the biggest issue I have. "I'll take 20 people being stabbed as long as 50 don't get shot". It's so easy for people to say "lol guns are bad, ban them". Especially certain politicians and the media. And why not, that's the easy stance to take. Why go after tons of inner city black kids shooting each other when that will get you called a racist? Or why look at wealthy families with over privileged kids overprescribed on who knows what kind of meds? Good luck with that. It goes on and on. I agree, it's much easier to say "lol ban guns". Maybe it will at least mitigate the quantity of violence while ignoring the real problems.

Comment

DAMNIT I BIT! Why can't I help myself?

Comment

I don't want to get in an argument with you, I've really come down on my gun stances. I own one, but I admit there is a problem and something has to be done about it, I don't know what though. At the same time, that's the biggest issue I have. "I'll take 20 people being stabbed as long as 50 don't get shot". It's so easy for people to say "lol guns are bad, ban them". Especially certain politicians and the media. And why not, that's the easy stance to take. Why go after tons of inner city black kids shooting each other when that will get you called a racist? Or why look at wealthy families with over privileged kids overprescribed on who knows what kind of meds? Good luck with that. It goes on and on. I agree, it's much easier to say "lol ban guns". Maybe it will at least mitigate the quantity of violence while ignoring the real problems.
                  That's always struck me as an odd aspect of the focus of the anti-gun argument. It always centers on rednecks with a bunch of rifles. While problematic, they don't seem to perpetrate an overwhelming amount of the gun violence.

Comment

Originally posted by FuriousXGeorge View Post
                    What's to debate? None dead as far as I am reading, and God willing it will stay that way. Guns are better at killing people than knives. They make the job much easier. That is why they were invented and why armies don't go into battle relying on a katana or spear anymore.
                    Ban cars! A lunatic driving a car into a crowd can kill a lot of people, especially in New York city where pedestrian traffic is heavy! Ban them!

Comment

I went to school in a different age:

I never heard of anyone shooting, stabbing, or causing problems in school!
                      Wait let me take that back, we did have a kid in 4th grade who wacked the teacher in the nose. She sent out for a couple of 8th graders, who came down and beat the crap out of him.
                      Of course this was Saint Stevens at Broad and Butler, over 60 years ago.
                      "Never Look Back, Something May Be Gaining On You."

Comment

I don't think guns should be banned, but it should be harder to legally acquire a gun. But even if guns were banned, there would still be a lot of guns on the black market, and the kind of person that would use a gun to shoot up a school probably wouldn't be too worried about illegally obtaining a gun.

Comment

DAMNIT I BIT! Why can't I help myself?
                          I was gonna chime in on this...but I'd just be repeating myself. Thanks for reminding me that it's pointless and I'd regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by ashaman View Post
                            Ban cars! A lunatic driving a car into a crowd can kill a lot of people, especially in New York city where pedestrian traffic is heavy! Ban them!
                            I don't even care about this thread, but that's a dumb person argument.
                            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by AnnapolisEagle View Post
                              I was gonna chime in on this...but I'd just be repeating myself. Thanks for reminding me that it's pointless and I'd regret it.
                              I knew this typing it and I couldn't help myself.

Comment

Working...
                              X