Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marqise Lee

http://www.phillymag.com/birds247/20...inue-look-lee/

Apparently the Eagles are meeting with him for a 3rd time. I guess Chip really likes him:

Oregon linebacker Michael Clay singled out quarterback Matt Barkley and receivers Marqise Lee and Robert Woods, and referred to the USC offense as a ``juggernaut,'' and Coach Chip Kelly had high praise as well.

``Matt Barkley and Andrew Luck are the two best quarterbacks I've faced, and Marqise Lee may be the best receiver I've had the opportunity to coach against,'' Kelly said. ``And Robert Woods and what he's done. It was an unbelievable battle for those guys.''
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Looks pretty tall and like he has some muscle, what are his stats?

Comment

injured somewhat last year....year before put up crazy numbers.
      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

He's about 6' 192 lbs. Similar build to Maclin.

From the article:

Lee ran a 40-time of 4.52 at the combine. He had 118 catches for over 1,700 yards and 14 touchdowns as a sophomore. Last season he was hampered some by a knee injury and ended with 57 grabs for 791 yards and six scores. He also returned kicks at USC, taking a pair back for touchdowns.
        Last edited by Melchior; 04-09-2014, 12:25 PM.
        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

I have zero interest in him. I'd rather go D the first two rounds and get a WR in the third or fourth round.

Comment

Thanks for the cliff notes, kinda busy here this morning, didn't have time to read the "book" on him.

Comment

Jason avant with worse hands.
              "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                He's about 6' 192 lbs. Similar build to Maclin.

From the article:

Lee ran a 40-time of 4.52 at the combine. He had 118 catches for over 1,700 yards and 14 touchdowns as a sophomore. Last season he was hampered some by a knee injury and ended with 57 grabs for 791 yards and six scores. He also returned kicks at USC, taking a pair back for touchdowns.
                Forgot he had crap qb play last season and coaching changes.

Kid is a stud and would make us forget MeJackson quickly.
                but I wonder about the possibility of Eagles moving down and taking a kid like Allen Robinson and get an extra pick to use on defense

Comment

He's nothing like Avant. Compares better to Maclin. I'm not a huge fan, but he's had great production against good defenses.

Comment

he is fucin slow...get benjy if U want that

Originally posted by J_Cuz31 View Post
                    Jason avant with worse hands.
                    no thanks in the 1st round
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                      He's nothing like Avant. Compares better to Maclin. I'm not a huge fan, but he's had great production against good defenses.
                      His production was dogshit after barkley left. Everyone wants to blame his drop in production on qbs but why isn't his inflated production in past seasons attributed to better qb play? Good receivers make it easier on bad qbs not harder. This guy has bust written all over him and even if he isn't a bust he has a low ceiling. Not first round material whatsoever.

Comment

His production was dogshit after barkley left. Everyone wants to blame his drop in production on qbs but why isn't his inflated production in past seasons attributed to better qb play? Good receivers make it easier on bad qbs not harder. This guy has bust written all over him and even if he isn't a bust he has a low ceiling. Not first round material whatsoever.
                        Just relaying the info. I like Cooks personally.

Comment

I like cooks also. More than evans actually. Evans always seemed like he had focus issues. Beckhum is a nice option as well although even at 22 you want a potential game breaking talent if you draft a wr in such a deep draft.

Comment

I like cooks also. More than evans actually. Evans always seemed like he had focus issues. Beckhum is a nice option as well although even at 22 you want a potential game breaking talent if you draft a wr in such a deep draft.
                            Please define "potential game breaking talent" - what exactly do you look for for "potential game breaking talent"?

Comment

Regardless of who they take

it's really starting to look like they go WR in the 1st round now.

If one of the top 2 safeties is still on the board and they take a WR I will be pissed.

Comment

Working...
                              X