Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Excitement! Eagles release preseason schedule.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excitement! Eagles release preseason schedule.

@Bears, @Patriots, Steelers, Jets in that order. No exact dates or times yet.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Cheatriots every year now

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
    And it feels like the Jets have been their 4th preseason game for 5 years in a row..

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
      And it feels like the Jets have been their 4th preseason game for 5 years in a row..
      Per Roob Frank it is the 14th straight year that the Eagles last preseason game is against the Jits. They've played each other in 28 of the last 29 preseasons.

Comment

I nearly pooped my pants.

Comment

Well then..

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
          Per Roob Frank it is the 14th straight year that the Eagles last preseason game is against the Jits. They've played each other in 28 of the last 29 preseasons.
          hahaha.

Can't wait to see Vick go against Sanchez!

Comment

The Jets and Eagles have played against each other most preseasons. In recent seasons, it was decided to be established as the final game to reduce travel for both teams, as they are based near each other (but have virtually no impact on one another, as the only game that counts is played once every 4 years).

Comment

Fuck off

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
                Fuck off
                Says the guy who joined 3 years after me. You are my 3 year old son.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                  You're excited? Feel these nipples!
                  "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Will you raise me as an Eagles or Jets fan?

Originally posted by JetsEaglesFan View Post
                    Says the guy who joined 3 years after me. You are my 3 year old son.
                    prick

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                      I nearly pooped my pants.
                      Looks like for 2014 charitable tax deduction here I go again.

It would be an interesting case if the IRS were to ever value the value of the tickets as less than what the NFL charges you to buy them for.

I imagine they could do that as I'm sure that scalpers like StubHub pay tax on the "cost basis" of their tickets. Or do they even pay tax at all?

Of course if tickets could be considered a speculative investment than any tickets you couldn't sell would be a loss.

Still rather donate them to charity. My taxes are filed and paid.

Last preseason games I actually were interested in were right after the Eagles signed T.O.
                      --------
                      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Crap...I just did my federal taxes, and I forgot all about those damned tickets. FML

Comment

Not me, i got the whole season. I love my accountant!
                          On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Working...
                          X