The real Question Is:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The real Question Is:

Did the knife cut them kids; or is the wielder responsible?

It seems that in Ft Hood the Gun is responsible!
    "Never Look Back, Something May Be Gaining On You."

Oh for fuck sakes how can you draw parralles to what happened in Ft Hood

Do you know that a Universal Background check would have prevent that tragedy from happening THAT day

If his mental illness was "flagged" he would have had to go another route in order to get the firearm he used to kill those folks

Comment

Gun nut mentality

Originally posted by Big Little View Post

Do you know that a Universal Background check would have prevent that tragedy from happening THAT day

If his mental illness was "flagged" he would have had to go another route in order to get the firearm he used to kill those folks
      I'm surprised he didn't hit us with a "we should ban knives".
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Yes it is

I can't tell you how much my blood boils when someone says "we should ban knives"

I am still amazed that in 2014, this "exceptional" country that we live in cannot get a law passed that has a portion of it that 90% of Americans agree with

We are really in a sad state of affairs in this country.. it may be time to look for an international transfer with my company

Sweden or Switzerland?

Comment

PERFECT...thanks for posting

Originally posted by Mississippi-Fan View Post
          Did the knife cut them kids; or is the wielder responsible?

It seems that in Ft Hood the Gun is responsible!
          this kind of idiocy from one of the GunNutz says so much more for gun control than any argument I could make.

Proud of ya.
          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
          May 7, 2010

Comment

are you honestly...

Originally posted by Big Little View Post

discussing mental illness with this guy?
            Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
            May 7, 2010

Comment

Switzerland

#3 in the world in gun ownership per capita - a nation of gun nutz!
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

3rd in ownership despite requiring all males to store government issued guns at their home as a requirement for their service in the militia.

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                  #3 in the world in gun ownership per capita - a nation of gun nutz!
                  A part of this country's problem is a total disregard for the security of their firearms. We produce, purchase and store guns at an insane rate, but your average gun owner probably spends far more time thinking about the security of their car or computer than they do their guns.

Some common sense regulations would help, but it also falls on the gun owners to secure and maintain their shit. If you have guns in your house, everyone that's expected to use that gun should know exactly when/how you secure it.
                  "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

So what? They are still gun nutz

http://www.npr.org/2013/03/19/174758...nd-gun-culture

Comment

Agreed

But a bigger problem from a gun violence standpoint is criminals owning and using illegally obtained guns

Comment

If 3rd is gun nutz status, what would you call 1st?

Comment

The problem isn't guns, knives, cars, alcohol, or anything else.

The problem is this has become a throw away society, everyone one is so busy in their own little rat race of a life that no one notices when there is a problem.

Everyone just wants to put their head down and trudge on and doesn't really care about the how or the why, just about how can what happened be fit or twisted into their agenda.

Comment

Exactly

They have some fingerprint tech that could help but will most likely be shot down by the NRA

1 million strong controlling 300 million, perfect sense

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
                              The problem is this has become a throw away society, everyone one is so busy in their own little rat race of a life that no one notices when there is a problem.
                              This is every society ever.
                              --
                              Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
                              X