This Phillies Team Is An Abortion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Phillies Team Is An Abortion

How Ruben Amaro is still GM is totally beyond my wildest imagination. They are spending $180 million on this slop.

Let's See -- A Couple Of Games Into The Season...

...yeah, that's about right for Ant to join the rats bailing. despite the fact there's six months left in the season.
    "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Howard is just really really bad at baseball. It's painful to watch...

Comment

I've stopped watching till amaro is fired. I still love players like Howard and utley...shiit... the only championship was with them... but that Howard deal was a mistake and is just one of the many reasons why they are where they are.
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Bastardo's pitching to Ruiz while fans boo Braun for cheating. Seems about right.

Comment

That is pretty funny. Didn't think of it that way.

QUOTE=Snakebitten;1756865]Bastardo's pitching to Ruiz while fans boo Braun for cheating. Seems about right.

[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
              Howard is just really really bad at baseball. It's painful to watch...
              He had those great 4 or 5 years.... but then went downhill faster than I could have imagined.
              “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post
                ...yeah, that's about right for Ant to join the rats bailing. despite the fact there's six months left in the season.
                There could be 6 years left in this season, this Phillies team has a 0% chance of competing for anything.

You think an extremely over the hill team will play better as the season drags on and the games, injuries and fatigue add up?

Let's also not forget that their bullpen is the worst in MLB history talent wise.

Comment

Abortion is pretty accurate. I would go with dumpster fire still.

The pitching is awful. The bats have been adequate. The team can't hold runners on so a single or walk is as good as a double.

Ruben being still employed is more confusing than quantum physics.

Comment

His contract is considered one of the worst in history by myself.

Comment

His contract is considered one of the worst in history by myself.
                      His and pujols... bOth contracts are terrible...but I think pujols is worse

Comment

Puhlease. They suck donkey balls. They have been shit for the last 2 plus seasons now and this year could lose 95 games after the blow it up in July when they trade Lee and maybe even Hamels.

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post

Comment

RAJ made this team irrelevant. Good run (even though they still underachieved) but they couldn't overcome the GM. I see a lot more dollar dog nights in our future.

Comment

Maybe. I still think pujols will pull himself together. Howard is smoked. When I watch him play, I have a hard time understanding how he ever hit .313 over the course of a season.

Comment

Maybe. I still think pujols will pull himself together. Howard is smoked. When I watch him play, I have a hard time understanding how he ever hit .313 over the course of a season.
                              Possibly...I just think that pujols back is like Howards knee. Howard started looking off when manuel fucked with his swing because he wanted Howard to pull the ball more.

Comment

Working...
                              X