OT: So this fuggin guy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: So this fuggin guy...

So I conducted a Lunch and Learn in the well to do area of SA, Alamo Heights. 30 or so attendees all hob knobbing etc..

Well the L&L was on Obamacare, of course hot topic and they are crowing the whole time like we wrote the law. Well there was this one fat cat, literally fat in a nice suit, which was crowing the loudest about blah blah blah

At the end of the meeting I head to the bathroom, while in there the fat cat walks in and said "Thanks for all the information, looks like your company has a good grasp on things." I said thanks, he preceded to say "Well my companies benefits are amazing, I almost think I pay too little for my insurance, I mean hell I can go see any doctor I want"

My jaw dropped, really didn't know what to say except that I was going to be late for my next appointment.

Morale of the story - it doesn't matter what side of the political spectrum you fall on; there are these types of D Dags on both sides. They just say what they think their friends, and the public, think that they want to hear and in private have completely different views.

Sorry had to get that off my chest

gotta say: worthless post
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

We've all had plenty of them

Comment

Wait? What's wrong?

Comment

And then you found $10

Comment

Working...
          X